JD Vance's pledge to 'abandon' Ukraine a ‘catastrophic mistake’ | William Hague

Yes, they are sponsoring Russian war effort by buying its goods and thus helping to weather sanctions. Russian GDP shows growth, trade balance has surplus, and budget deficit is well below 3%.

I don’t think you know what the word sponsoring means. It doesn’t mean buying stuff on the cheap.

GDP is up short term because they are borrowing and diverting budget money to immediately burn it in Ukraine. It’s heading them to a disaster as inflation is out of control even with 16% interest rate.

Last edited:
I don’t think you know what the word sponsoring means. It doesn’t mean buying stuff on the cheap.

GDP is up short term because they are borrowing and diverting budget money to immediately burn it in Ukraine. It’s heading them to a disaster as inflation is out of control even with 16% interest rate.
I dont think you know what is common sense means. They pay Russia money, and it can prolong the war. It is how your sanctions 'work'. They get money, balance their budget, and move along. Their inflation rate last year was around 8%, this year it is projected to be something around there. It is not low, but far from out of control.

You see, Yuri, the facts just cry against your silly narratives. There is real life, and there is your wishful thinking and bullshit you are fed. Get back to the Soviet Union, it is where you belong.

Difference: The Soviets were actively trying to expand Communism for decades until Reagan got into office.
SO YOU ARE saying that Moscow thugs dont trying actively to expend their 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 empire today ?

"🇸🇦🇷🇺I want the Moscow empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland and Poland. Although Poland and Finland are so stinky, I'm not sure, to be honest."

1721309394651.jpeg

I dont think you know what is common sense means. They pay Russia money, and it can prolong the war. It is how your sanctions 'work'. They get money, balance their budget, and move along. Their inflation rate last year was around 8%, this year it is projected to be something around there. It is not low, but far from out of control.

You see, Yuri, the facts just cry against your silly narratives. There is real life, and there is your wishful thinking and bullshit you are fed. Get back to the Soviet Union, it is where you belong.

I love it when people that don't understand basic definitions of words they use tell me that I don't have common sense. :cuckoo:

The West SPONSORS Ukrainian defense effort by PROVIDING UNCONDITIONAL MILLITARY AID.

NOBODY sponsors Russian war effort, NO ONE is giving Russia anything. Russia has to SPEND IT'S BUDGET to get anything from anyone.

Your proposition that we should count China's GDP towards Russian war effort capacity is pure stupid nonsense.

Last edited:
Fuck Ukraine.
Fuck Israel.
Fuck every country getting the fruits of my labor.
That's a lot of fukking, is that what they mean by "our partners"? At least we'd be getting something out of this co dependent enabling and money transfer, and of course the inevitable war.

I love it when people that don't understand basic definitions of words they use tell me that I don't have common sense. :cuckoo:

The West SPONSORS Ukrainian defense effort by PROVIDING UNCONDITIONAL MILLITARY AID.

NOBODY sponsors Russian war effort, NO ONE is giving Russia anything. Russia has to SPEND IT'S BUDGET to get anything from anyone.

Your proposition that we should count China's GDP towards Russian war effort capacity is pure stupid nonsense.
Yuri, you are stupid enough to believe that it is somehow an advantage for Ukraine, but in reality it is quite the contrary. No one sponsors Russia, and it doesn't need to be. Russia can fund the war through the common trade.

Ukraine has nothing to trade with, and it relies entirely on the West for funding (and not only the war, but also other government spendings). And so, because of that, Ukraine is in a weaker position than Russia is. Because it depends on internal politics of these countries. And recent months of delay in American Congress showed how fragile Ukraine's position is. Except of that, there are Germany, France where discussions are ongoing about spending less on Ukraine, but more on internal social issues.

Jesus, is it so hard to get that I should explain that as for a child, stupid?

Doesn't matter. I call all Russians here Yuri. You all look the same for me. I am sure had you stayed in Russia, you would be a good Putinist.

If only you really understood how small, bigoted and ignorant you sound.

Forum List

Back