🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky challenges Trump to release plan to end Ukraine war with Russia

The Zelensky administration. That has become outward oppressive. Virtually, this war is the only mean for them to survive politically.

I've never seen any examples of repression of free speech in Ukraine that doesn't cross into outright aiding and abetting of enemy.

Do you have some?

I've never seen any examples of repression of free speech in Ukraine that doesn't cross into outright aiding and abetting of enemy.

Do you have some?
By letting people speak I meant new elections.

By oppressive I meant abducting people from the street is oppressive. Beating them up in draft centers to make them sign the papers is oppressive.

By letting people speak I meant new elections.

Elections are specifically prohibited by Ukranian law during war time.

Administration following the law, not holding elections during a war, IS NOT an actual example of restrictions on people's freedom of speech.

But let me ask you, even if the law would get changed and elections are held, do you REALLY belive that Ukranians would vote in someone who is proposing giving away 5 regions, including Zaporozhie and Kherson cities, to invaders?

Last edited:
Elections are specifically prohibited by Ukranian law during war time.

Administration following the law, not holding elections during a war, IS NOT an actual example of restrictions on people's freedom of speech.

But let me ask you, even if the law would get changed and elections are held, do you REALLY belive that Ukranians would vote in someone who is proposing giving away 5 regions, including Zaporozhie and Kherson cities, to invaders?
No, they are not. Parliamentary elections, yes, but not a presidential ones. And do you know why is that? To prevent a president to become an unlimited autocrat using a martial law. Exactly what happened now.

I don't know. Demand your hero to hold elections and we will see.

No, they are not. Parliamentary elections, yes, but not a presidential ones. And do you know why is that? To prevent a president to become an unlimited autocrat using a martial law. Exactly what happened now.

I don't know. Demand your hero to hold elections and we will see.

Where do you get your info? Because it's blatantly false.

Article 19 of Ukraine’s martial law legislation specifically forbids conducting national elections. Not just parlamentary elections.

Where do you get your info? Because it's blatantly false.

Article 19 of Ukraine’s martial law legislation specifically forbids conducting national elections. Not just parlamentary elections.

This martial law contradicts the Ukrainian Constitution. The timing of parliamentary and presidential elections is defined by the Constitution. The paragraph 83 states that the parliament carries on to do its functions through the martial law period. The paragraph 103 doesn't have such provisions for the president.

Forum List

Back