🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden addressing the NAACP like they are plantation hands!

Really tough to understand what he's trying to say, honestly. He's just kind of stuttering and babbling in that yelling at the clouds tone. Incoherent for the most part.
That is what I noticed.
It is a 2nd stage sign of dementia.
Primary progressive aphasia (PPA) is the second major form of frontotemporal degeneration that affects language skills, speaking, writing and comprehension.

That is what I noticed.
It is a 2nd stage sign of dementia.
Primary progressive aphasia (PPA) is the second major form of frontotemporal degeneration that affects language skills, speaking, writing and comprehension.

I don't know much about it.

Just whatever I read around from others who have experienced it in their lives with their family members and whatnot.

It's almost like his brain can't keep up with his mouth.

But it's even when he's reading from a teleprompter.

I don't know much about it.

Just whatever I read around from others who have experienced it in their lives with their family members and whatnot.

It's almost like his brain can't keep up with his mouth.

But it's even when he's reading from a teleprompter.

It is all well established.
All a part of the general cognitive decline in the elderly.
It happens to everyone beginning between 55-65 years of age. It's severity is widely different, some people suffer from it very little at all, while others are plagued with it as early as 70.
It is extremely clear that Biden is the latter. He is in advance stages of serious cognitive decline.
Within 2 years - TOPS - he will be a blithering idiot.
Which is exactly why he should spend the little time he has on vacations etc. rather than being put through this.
It is inhumane.

Kind of reminds me of how they were hauling Feinstein around in a van and wheeling her in and telling to just vote YES.

Biden's Fabian staffers are pretty much doing the same thing with him.

Forum List

Back