Why do anti-Trump people continue to make up to view that Republicans are racist, against women or like the Nazis

What "populist talking points"?...Just because someone don't roll with bootlicking, state worshiping, hater pudknockers like you, that doesn't make them a "magaturd".
You're nothing but a fucking complainer. You live in the greatest first world nation on the planet and you constantly complain about it. Because you like the orange bag O' shit. You have no respect for our laws, institutions, due process or anything resembling sanity because you like the populist, orange bag O' shit. That makes you a magaturd.

You're nothing but a fucking complainer. You live in the greatest first world nation on the planet and you constantly complain about it. Because you like the orange bag O' shit. You have no respect for our laws, institutions, due process or anything resembling sanity because you like the populist, orange bag O' shit. That makes you a magaturd.
No, I'm a dropout, because voting doesn't get anyone anything as long as the Uniparty™ controls everything.

I have no respect for the laws because they have no respect for me.

So shove the fuck off, bootlicker.

No, I'm a dropout, because voting doesn't get anyone anything as long as the Uniparty™ controls everything.

I have no respect for the laws because they have no respect for me.

So shove the fuck off, bootlicker.
I am a stringent follower of our laws and our justice system. Disrespectful 'dropouts' can keep on truckin' as far as I'm concerned.

I am a stringent follower of our laws and our justice system. Disrespectful 'dropouts' can keep on truckin' as far as I'm concerned.
No, you're a cafeteria follower of our sorry joke of a "justice system"....Just like every other bootlicking shitlib, who freaks the fuck out and riots every time it comes back with results that you don't like.

You're so un-special it's comical. :laugh2:

“Oh but Jan 6”
“Trump is fascist”

15 minute mark of the above video. It’s your typical left-wing Democrat Debrorah Arnesen engaging in radical left talking points,

Deborah Arnesen - “Don’t vote for Trump. He’s a racist.”

View attachment 972356

Pure insanity. If Trump was like Hitler, he would’ve stayed in power past the 2020 election. Anti Trump folks are nuts. They can not prove that Mr. Trump is like Hitler. So They simply make things up and lie.

“Oh, but he would be like Hitler they say.”

No , that’s not how the real world works. Trump was in office for four years and his economy was much better than Joe Biden’s. Life under Trump was a lot better compared to Biden for the working class people. There was no segregation, there was no racism.

So far anti-Trump people lie about Republicans being racist, against women, or like the Nazis.
It's not "made up".

No, you're a cafeteria follower of our sorry joke of a "justice system"....Just like every other bootlicking shitlib, who freaks the fuck out and riots every time it comes back with results that you don't like.

You're so un-special it's comical. :laugh2:
I've never protested in my life. I've never rioted in my life. You're looking for regressives. Swing and a miss. :itsok:

Our system of due process works just fine. I will not have it questioned by a reject who doesn't even have the cajones to vote. Clearly, you've made the case that you don't matter, so you're obviously not smart enough to be this critical of it.

Forum List

Back