Rudi Giuliani Disbarred In New York.

"That lying whore. All "Me Too" women are gold digging Tramps or Democrat Plants."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Which once again lends credence to my stated belief that to be MAGA you hafta be a misogynist. It is sort of an identifier. A tell.

Unsuccessful with respectful relationships with adult women who possess gravitas. It seems.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Which once again lends credence to my stated belief that to be MAGA you hafta be a misogynist. It is sort of an identifier. A tell.

Unsuccessful with respectful relationships with adult women who possess gravitas. It seems.
All Feminazis are Misandrists. And anyone who graduated from Wellesley is a Bull Dagger.

Then you understand it. That is all you have heard from the media and the government. On top of that everyone knows it.

Or.....you're simply indoctrinated into the Big Lie Conspiracy, despite being unable to prove that Trump won in 2020.

And you're just making shit up.

Or.....you're simply indoctrinated into the Big Lie Conspiracy, despite being unable to prove that Trump won in 2020.

And you're just making shit up.
I do not have to make stuff up. The people you listen do. We have countless examples of that.

I do not have to make stuff up. The people you listen do. We have countless examples of that.

Of course you do. You made up Trump's victory in 2020, for example. There's no evidence Trump won.

Which is what resulted in Giuliani's disbarment, when Guilianni lied and said there was.

To say nothing of the $185 million judgement against him for lying about those two poor Georgia poll workers.

Of course you do. You made up Trump's victory in 2020, for example. There's no evidence Trump won.

Which is what resulted in Giuliani's disbarment, when Guilianni lied and said there was.

To say nothing of the $185 million judgement against him for lying about those two poor Georgia poll workers.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn't laugh at Guilanni's disbarment, his financial ruin, his public humiliation, or the massive judgments against him.

His lies about the 2020 election have cost him plenty. You only laugh because your lies about the 2020 election have cost you nothing.

I wouldn't laugh at Guilanni's disbarment, his financial ruin, his public humiliation, or the massive judgments against him.

His lies about the 2020 election have cost him plenty. You only laugh because your lies about the 2020 election have cost you nothing.
It just shows the guilt.

Rudy Giuliani has been disbarred in New York for his efforts to subvert the 2020 election.

The seriousness of [Giuliani’s] misconduct cannot be overstated,” a state appeals court wrote in a unanimous, unsigned opinion.

Giuliani “flagrantly misused his prominent position as the personal attorney for former President Trump and his campaign,” the court found.

He “repeatedly and intentionally made false statements, some of which were perjurious, to the federal court, state lawmakers, the public … and this Court concerning the 2020 Presidential election, in which he baselessly attacked and undermined the integrity of this country’s electoral process,” the five-judge appellate panel said.
When Trump becomes president he'll make Giuliani the U.S Attorney General.

Forum List

Back