Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

They did, Israel. Your statement literally means Israel is over run. The last time that occurred was Jerusalem when thousands were slaughtered by Jordan. They will not ever let that happen again. "River to the Sea" means millions of Jews are about to die.
That will not happen without the nukes coming out.

Or it means they can go back to Europe where they came from.... Or be happy living in a Palestine where Muslims are equal to Jews.

But an Apartheid state is unsustainable and you know it.

Lt. Byrd murdered a white woman. And you approve.
This thread isn't about her. Go ahead and start a thread bout her so I can ignore it.

Or it means they can go back to Europe where they came from.... Or be happy living in a Palestine where Muslims are equal to Jews.

But an Apartheid state is unsustainable and you know it.
Arabs in Israel can vote.

(Well, except to members of your racist cult that didn't let black folks in until 1978.)
I do not control the church. Back then it was due to what was in the Bible. Democrats to this day do not let Blacks in. And that accounts for their whining that blacks have it bad.
Democrats are a prime cult in the USA.

I do not control the church. Back then it was due to what was in the Bible. Democrats to this day do not let Blacks in. And that accounts for their whining that blacks have it bad.
Democrats are a prime cult in the USA.

No, you don't control it, but you make the decision to stay with it.

I was brought up Catholic. Then I realized that a church that started Crusades, tortured heretics, started inquisitions, molested altar boys, and collaborated with Nazis has no business lecturing me on Morality. So I left.

So Democrats don't let black people in.

Except the black guy they elected as President.
And the black lady they elected as Vice President

YOu know damned well if ALL Arabs were given the vote, Israel will be no more.
Arabs in Israel have the vote. And you point out why it is important to put a stop in Gaza to the piss ants waging war there against Israel.

Arabs in Israel have the vote. And you point out why it is important to put a stop in Gaza to the piss ants waging war there against Israel.

No, it shows the problem with Israel as an apartheid state.

You see, replacing "Israel" with a multi-cultural Palestine would be a good thing. Just like replacing Apartheid South Africa was a good thing.

Now, go pound your helmet against the wall, Corky.

She lives well and married a white man. She knows what is best for her.

Wow, that really offends you, doesn't it, interracial marriages...

No, it shows the problem with Israel as an apartheid state.

You see, replacing "Israel" with a multi-cultural Palestine would be a good thing. Just like replacing Apartheid South Africa was a good thing.
With Biden so is America. Biden worked hard to create an apartheid America.

Forum List

Back