Biden's Plan to Keep Votes in Michigan by Cutting off Weapons to Israel may Cost Him Election

Biden Portrays Next Phase of Economic Agenda as Middle-Class Lifeline​

The president used his State of the Union speech to pitch tax increases for the rich, along with plans to cut costs and protect consumers.

President Biden used his State of the Union speech on Thursday to remind Americans of his efforts to steer the nation’s economy out of a pandemic recession, and to lay the groundwork for a second term focused on making the economy more equitable by raising taxes on companies and the wealthy while taking steps to reduce costs for the middle class.

Biden is going to kill me. We need Trump

Your charts mean nothing to me. Not everyone can be rich you know,. We actually need rich people they pay the majority of the tax in the country Plus they provide jobs. Do you work for a living? Why don't you sit down and pay extra to the government. No One Is Stopping You. We need to elect Trump and get those tax cuts permanent so we can maintain our standard of living. It's the smart thing to do. Low taxes are a good way of life. Why are you jealous of rich people? Why don't you just shut up and do the best you can for your life and pay less taxes? I get tired of you bitching and moaning about rich people, did somebody put their thumb on you and hold you down in Life or something?
I am not surprised by your first sentence. What the charts point out is that Reagan's economic policies benefited the rich rather than the bottom two thirds of the economic distribution.

Those who say that an economic policy is good for the economy should be asked. "Whose economy?" Republican tax cuts for the rich have made it difficult for the government to fund programs that benefit not only the poor, but the working and middle classes.

I do not know what you do for a living, but your comments indicate little education. You make broad generalizations without documenting them. Even the website you linked to demonstrated that tax cuts for the rich only benefited the rich, while creating more national debt.

Identifying with the rich will not make you rich. It will not make the rich care about you.

I am not surprised by your first sentence. What the charts point out is that Reagan's economic policies benefited the rich rather than the bottom two thirds of the economic distribution.

Those who say that an economic policy is good for the economy should be asked. "Whose economy?" Republican tax cuts for the rich have made it difficult for the government to fund programs that benefit not only the poor, but the working and middle classes.

I do not know what you do for a living, but your comments indicate little education. You make broad generalizations without documenting them. Even the website you linked to demonstrated that tax cuts for the rich only benefited the rich, while creating more national debt.

Identifying with the rich will not make you rich. It will not make the rich care about you.
Being jealous of the rich isn't going to help you at all. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's possessions", is a good rule to live by. Just do the best you can with what you have and stop crying. You sound very uneducated and unintelligent so it probably will be difficult, again if you want to pay more to the government go ahead. Feel free, just stop complaining about the rich people it doesn't help.

Republican tax cuts for the rich have made it difficult for the government to fund programs that benefit not only the poor, but the working and middle classes.
I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific here. I don't think this is the truth . Tax cuts for the rich tend to create and expansion of Corporations. look at Trump's unemployment rate of blacks and Hispanics. Through the roof.

How will Biden kill you?
Right now things cost on average about 20% more due to bidenflation. I already explained to you earlier if Biden doesn't continue Trump's tax cuts that will tack another 20% on to me in living expenses. What about that don't you understand ? You're going to vote for that?

I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific here. I don't think this is the truth . Tax cuts for the rich tend to create and expansion of Corporations. look at Trump's unemployment rate of blacks and Hispanics. Through the roof.

Both are lower now. The problem is, except for inflation, any nice thing you want to say about Trump's economy has been surpassed by Biden's - Stock market performance, unemployment, GDP Growth.

Right now things cost on average about 20% more due to bidenflation. I already explained to you earlier if Biden doesn't continue Trump's tax cuts that will tack another 20% on to me in living expenses. What about that don't you understand ? You're going to vote for that?

Sure, they cost 20% more, but people are also making that much more.

I'm making 40% more than I did in 2020.

Both are lower now. The problem is, except for inflation, any nice thing you want to say about Trump's economy has been surpassed by Biden's - Stock market performance, unemployment, GDP Growth.
Yeah inflation is the Killer. It's the cost of everyday life. The unemployment is mainly just part-time and government jobs. Actually a detriment to society the way it's structured.. Biden pumping trillions of dollars into the weak economy wreaked havoc. Worst president ever for the economy. Actually worst president ever. Now he's gleefully bragging about letting the Trump tax cuts expire, derp. How about these numbers? Glad you're doing well by the way, LOL that really helps everyone!
Sure, they cost 20% more, but people are also making that much more.
You must be studying to become a Democrat, lying 101 right?

What happened to Hector did he pussy out? You didn't answer anything specific about this point? You deflected and went somewhere else, kind of like a coward. What social programs are you talking about?
Republican tax cuts for the rich have made it difficult for the government to fund programs that benefit not only the poor, but the working and middle classes.

Yeah inflation is the Killer. It's the cost of everyday life. The unemployment is mainly just part-time and government jobs. Actually a detriment to society the way it's structured.. Biden pumping trillions of dollars into the weak economy wreaked havoc. Worst president ever for the economy. Actually worst president ever. Now he's gleefully bragging about letting the Trump tax cuts expire, derp. How about these numbers? Glad you're doing well by the way, LOL that really helps everyone!

Oops sorry forgot to put up the numbers! You voted for this, who is unintelligent?

Screenshot_20240404-214640_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240409-164820_Facebook.jpg

What happened to Hector did he pussy out? You didn't answer anything specific about this point? You deflected and went somewhere else, kind of like a coward. What social programs are you talking about?
This is what I said,

Hector12 said:

And you did not respond.

Inflation is currently a global problem that cannot be blamed on President Biden's economic policies. Trump's tax cuts for the rich will harm everyone who is not rich.

This is what I said,

Hector12 said:

And you did not respond.
Actually I asked for proof of that, and specifics. And you didn't respond. Your idiot minion took over for you. I actually thought it was still you because the level of intelligence stayed flat.

Inflation is currently a global problem that cannot be blamed on President Biden's economic policies. Trump's tax cuts for the rich will harm everyone who is not rich.
Oh it's just a global problem now, not to worry. The trillions that Biden pumped into a stagnating economy didn't do anything to us LOL. What a deflection! I've heard it a million times now, try something new will you. Trump's tax cuts spurred the economy to Great Heights. China's virus took it out. Why aren't we holding China accountable for that? I know, but do you?

Screenshot_20240409-164820_Facebook.jpg

Oh it's just a global problem now, not to worry. The trillions that Biden pumped into a stagnating economy didn't do anything to us LOL. What a deflection! I've heard it a million times now, try something new will you. Trump's tax cuts spurred the economy to Great Heights. China's virus took it out. Why aren't we holding China accountable for that? I know, but do you?

View attachment 945470
Surring the economy with tax cuts for the rich is like an athlete increasing his performance with steroids and meth amphetamine.

Actually I asked for proof of that, and specifics. And you didn't respond. Your idiot minion took over for you. I actually thought it was still you because the level of intelligence stayed flat.

Who is my "idiot minion?"

1945 was the last year of World War II. The national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%. By the last full year Jimmy Carter was president, in 1980, this declined to 32%.

During this time the top tax rate was never below 70%. Often it was much higher.

President Reagan reduced the top tax rate to 28%. By his last full year in office the national debt as a percentage of GDP had risen to 50%.

President Clinton raised the top tax rate to 39.6%.

During Clinton's administration there were steady declines in the national debt. From 1998 to 2001 there were budget surpluses.

Budget.Surplus.jpg

Then President Bush II cut taxes for the rich again.

During Trump's last year in office in 2020 the national debt as a percentage of GDP rose to 129%. After two years of President Biden this declined to 123%.

1945 was the last year of World War II. The national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) was 114%. By the last full year Jimmy Carter was president, in 1980, this declined to 32%.

During this time the top tax rate was never below 70%. Often it was much higher.

President Reagan reduced the top tax rate to 28%. By his last full year in office the national debt as a percentage of GDP had risen to 50%.

During Clinton's administration there were steady declines in the national debt. From 1998 to 2001 there were budget surpluses.

View attachment 945646

During Trump's last year in office in 2020 the national debt as a percentage of GDP rose to 129%. After two years of President Biden this declined to 123%.

So, no examples or proof of your statement. Got it.

View attachment 945646

So no examples of this statement. Got it

Forum List

Back