Bernie Sanders: “Billionaires should not exist.”

View attachment 972329

The DNC and Hillary screwed Bernie.
That's awful!
That should remain hidden.
WhoDuzzat.jpg

Washington did what the Democrats accuse Trump of doing.
Some idiot here (maybe that Foxfyre ) went on about "prerogatives" not knowing what the arguments about that were during the extra-legal meetings.

You do know that there were many differences with distinctions over what the framers were arguing. Take "ratification" for instance, and the mandate the convention attendees claimed.

Original Meanings
"Original Meanings: Politics and Ideas in the Making of the Constitution is a non-fiction book authored by Jack N. Rakove and published on March 25, 1996 in hardcover by Knopf and on May 26, 1997 by Vintage Books in paperback."

"James Wilson observed that he felt completely 'at liberty to propose any thing' because he had power to conclude nothing.' The principle of constitutional ratification thus carried the incidental benefit of licensing the delegates to consider whatever measure the public good demanded, regardless of the prevailing expectations and even their formal credentials." - page 102

The rest of the world's countries are happy to live with taxation and limitations on billionaires.
the folks in those countries who are not happy to live like that have historically always fled to this country to get away from that form of government leaving only "the happy people" behind ...how drab, mundane and miserable does ones life have to be in order to be happy with high taxation and worrying about how much money others are allowed to keep from their earnings?...let them and their politics stay in those countries.

Last edited:
Why are you a loyal Democrat?
Because loyalty is an admirable trait.

In 2008 I left the Democratic party because of the people who pushed Obama during the primaries. Prior, I was on the convention floor with inside of the Kerry campaign in 2004. I walked out during Obama's speech -- the one others thought was so incredible. I listened later on my iTunes. I believed Obama was an relatively unknown, inexperienced.

In 2012 I voted for Obama . Why? Because in 2012, he was a known entity and had gotten experience few ever get.

I could've been a liberal Republican at one time. Massachusetts had great people like that. But that would not have lasted. The lunatics took over. I belong to a major political party out of a sense of acceptance. The reality of how our system is structured.

Forum List

Back