Sanders Responds to Netanyahu's Claim that Criticism of Israeli Gov't Policies is Antisemitic

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Bernie Sanders, a Jewish American, calls Netanyahu's accusations that criticism of his government is antisemitic.

Hint: It's not. The government is not the religion or the ethnicity, it's the creations of RWNJ hardliners and has nothing to do with Judaism.

1714139970725.png

First off, those numbers come from HAMAS. If you believe them, you are brain-dead.
Second, their government is half their problem. Not letting them go south, stealing their aid, using them as "shields"
Third, HAMAS said these attacks wont stop happening.
I understand a lot fo civilians are dying, but that happens in literally EVERY WAR. Why should this one be different? One can only imagine its because they are Jews. Nobody gives a shit about what the muzzies do. What the black africans do etc.
What is Israel supposed to do, considering the facts I posted?

Bernie Sanders, a Jewish American, calls Netanyahu's accusations that criticism of his government is antisemitic.

Hint: It's not. The government is not the religion or the ethnicity, it's the creations of RWNJ hardliners and has nothing to do with Judaism.

View attachment 938007
Many Americans think it’s anti-Semitic, proving how utterly ignorant they are.

First off, those numbers come from HAMAS. If you believe them, you are brain-dead.
Second, their government is half their problem. Not letting them go south, stealing their aid, using them as "shields"
Third, HAMAS said these attacks wont stop happening.
I understand a lot fo civilians are dying, but that happens in literally EVERY WAR. Why should this one be different? One can only imagine its because they are Jews. Nobody gives a shit about what the muzzies do. What the black africans do etc.
What is Israel supposed to do, considering the facts I posted?
This war is different. Over 2 million civilians half of whom are children are crammed into a tiny space with nowhere to go. Israel is committing genocide, clearly so.

If Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing to Gaza, every fuvking dumb American would be screaming at their government take action to stop it.

You must know Israel is a special case. They get special treatment because their lobby controls our political class.

This war is different. Over 2 million civilians half of whom are children are crammed into a tiny space with nowhere to go. Israel is committing genocide, clearly so.

If Russia did to Ukraine what Israel is doing to Gaza, every fuvking dumb American would be screaming at their government take action to stop it.

You must know Israel is a special case. They get special treatment because their lobby controls our political class.
Ukraine has lost 30-40k civilians. Nobody says a word.
Wars in africa claim no telling how many civilians. Not to mention the tens of millions in slavery. No one bats an eye.
Israel defends itself and kills civilians and the world loses it marbles. The only thing I can come up with is because they are Jewish.
Israel tried to get the civilians to move. HAMAS wouldnt let them. Egypt wont let them cross. So Israel shouldnt be able to defend itself because they elect a terrorist group as their govt, and Egypt dont give a shit about them?

When two sides have each done so much wrong for so long, calm discussion about the situation becomes what we see here; all smoke and no illumination.
Hamas is inexcusable.
People in GAZA voting for them is mindless.
Israel continually pursuing obviously poisonous policies is unbelievable.
Netanyahu's refusal to recognize the inevitable shows either incompetence or malevolence.
The "neo-Zionism" pursued by Herzog and others led the European Jewish community down a false and self-destructive path. Real "anti-semites" could hardly have conceived a worse scenario. The safe home for this community was and is North America. Canada and the U.S. have been the "promised land" for centuries. Creating a ghetto in the middle of the desert, surrounded by millions of people who hate you, is somewhat less than survival oriented. That is absolutely not an "anti-Jewish" realization.

Wars in africa claim no telling how many civilians. Not to mention the tens of millions in slavery. No one bats an eye.
Israel defends itself and kills civilians and the world loses it marbles. The only thing I can come up with is because they are Jewish.
Israel tried to get the civilians to move. HAMAS wouldnt let them. Egypt wont let them cross. So Israel shouldnt be able to defend itself because they elect a terrorist group as their govt, and Egypt dont give a shit about them?
It was obvious from the start that Hamas or equivalent would do this and force an agressive military to react just as has happened. It was not intelligent to have allowed the enemy to play Israel this way.

Biden Embraces Antisemitism Definition That Has Upended Free Speech in Europe​

The definition conflates criticism of Israel with antisemitism. A new report details how it’s been used to justify punitive action against Palestine advocates in Europe.

" . . . Republican members of Congress responded by introducing legislation that would deny federal funding to academic institutions that “authorize Anti-Semitic events.”

The bill cites a definition of antisemitism that the Israeli government and its supporters have been pushing in the United States and elsewhere, one that conflates prejudice toward Jews with criticism of Zionism and the state of Israel. And it comes on the heels of President Joe Biden nodding to the definition in the White House’s national strategy to combat antisemitism, released in late May.

In the 60-page document, the Biden administration referred to the IHRA definition — named after the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, which promotes it — as the “most prominent” of several definitions of antisemitism and one the administration has “embraced.” But it emphasized that it has no legal value and does not supersede existing laws or constitute binding guidance for public agencies and local government.

Still, by providing neither a rejection nor a full endorsement of the definition, the Biden administration left room for further lobbying for its adoption. Indeed, conservative and pro-Israel groups hailed the strategy as a victory, even as the single reference fell far short of what they had lobbied for: a full-throated endorsement of the IHRA framework as the “sole definition” of antisemitism and as the foundation for federal policy.. . . "
1714141484875.png

Interesting.

I never thought I would see a thread that indicates that Crep won't be voting for Biden. . .

:eusa_think:

Yep, hundreds of thousands are killed in africa by thug dictators and nary a peep. On the Israel thing. It's because they are jewish. This thing goes wayyyyy back......

I think if you compare past wars you’ll see a significant difference. Israel is murdering far more children.

Are you the same guy? Your post sounds so typical of the warmongering Zionists that post here.

First, Israel has been leveling Gaza for months. Very little opposition at first. The msm gives them full support as does the US government. Very few dissenting voices in the US.

What is occurring is a war crime. It is a mass slaughter. This isn’t war. Hamas has little ability to fight back, unlike most wars. Yes it’s happened before, but does that mean we should accept now?

I think if you compare past wars you’ll see a significant difference. Israel is murdering far more children.

Are you the same guy? Your post sounds so typical of the warmongering Zionists that post here.

First, Israel has been leveling Gaza for months. Very little opposition at first. The msm gives them full support as does the US government. Very few dissenting voices in the US.

What is occurring is a war crime. It is a mass slaughter. This isn’t war. Hamas has little ability to fight back, unlike most wars. Yes it’s happened before, but does that mean we should accept now?
Who is telling you that? HAMAS? The terrorist group in the middle of a war?
Dont get me wrong, I dont give two shits about israel. They are not our ally. They are our adopted, spoiled child. And they have certainly shown their true colors during this war. They even killed their own hostages waving white flags FFS. But they have a right to defend themselves. So, I ask you, what are they supposed to do?
And like I said, half of the palis problems are their own doing. Them and their muzzie brothers across the border.

Biden Embraces Antisemitism Definition That Has Upended Free Speech in Europe​

Make no mistake about it, they're using the situation for the same outcome here in America. They aren't importing the sideshow onto our native soil and running the charade through the institutions for the television/media to compound for nothing. That's how ''the long march through the institutions'' works.

Relevant reading...

The US House’s Weekly Expansion of the Definition of Antisemitism

Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste, I think it was.

The First Amendment has always been enemy number one. Once they use the so-called crisis to usurp the 1st, they'll move directly onto the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back