Zone1 There is no antisemitism or racism against blacks or other minorities from positions of power in the USA

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There is some racism against blacks and anti-Semitism toward Jews from people posting anonymously on the Internet….. but they represent a tiny portion of the country.

Anybody in Hollywood , the media or sports organizations who make any comments against Jews or any minorities in general… are immediately canceled.

The idea that Anti-Zionism or criticism of the Israeli government constitutes antisemitism is the same tactics that pro blm folks use to shut down debates ….ie How They call people racist against blacks with no evidence to back up.

Disagree with BLM and you are a racist. Disagree with the idea that whites are privileged and you are a racist, criticize the Israeli government and you are antisemitic. It’s all nonsense.

Note that Kanye West a black man who made perceived anti-Semitic comments was canceled. Something very strong to be considered.

According to recent Polling, most Americans including blacks and Jews are not interested in race baiting. Their top concern is the poor economy. But race baiting can still be very dangerous. We saw this with the 2020 BLM riots. it only takes a small portion of brainwashed Americans to cause political violence and attack Democratic institutions.

Well, when you support a terrorist organization like HAMAS...what do you expect? Ridicule and scorn--this is what just happened to the GOP in the House which is why they passed the bill to try to at least pretend that they care about Israel. Had they done it 2 months ago, nobody would have said anything because, clearly, this is where America is. But they waited for guidance from the Blob who, to the surprise of no one, had nothing to offer (PS: What are Trump’s plans in regard to Gaza????). So they had to do something and they look like fools for having waited 2 months.

I’m proud of the American people. No matter what our race or skin color we stand for greatness, respecting our ancestors and rejecting the victim mentality .

It is only a tiny portion of Americans across racial lines that support the fanatical BLM attitude that thinks it’s normal to use hate speech against folks for criticizing a foreign government, or an organization.

There is some racism against blacks and anti-Semitism toward Jews from people posting anonymously on the Internet….. but they represent a tiny portion of the country.

Anybody in Hollywood , the media or sports organizations who make any comments against Jews or any minorities in general… are immediately canceled.

The idea that Anti-Zionism or criticism of the Israeli government constitutes antisemitism is the same tactics that pro blm folks use to shut down debates ….ie How They call people racist against blacks with no evidence to back up.

Disagree with BLM and you are a racist. Disagree with the idea that whites are privileged and you are a racist, criticize the Israeli government and you are antisemitic. It’s all nonsense.

Note that Kanye West a black man who made perceived anti-Semitic comments was canceled. Something very strong to be considered.

According to recent Polling, most Americans including blacks and Jews are not interested in race baiting. Their top concern is the poor economy. But race baiting can still be very dangerous. We saw this with the 2020 BLM riots. it only takes a small portion of brainwashed Americans to cause political violence and attack Democratic institutions.
You keep verifying that there is racism (and anti-semitism) Frank.
It's become known on this board as your life's obsession.

You keep verifying that there is racism (and anti-semitism) Frank.
It's become known on this board as your life's obsession.
He insists there’s no antisemitism in America while tens of thousands of students protest in support of Islamic terrorists who want to exterminate Jews, and their hatred is so extreme that Jewish teens can’t even show their face on campus.

He insists there’s no antisemitism in America while tens of thousands of students protest in support of Islamic terrorists who want to exterminate Jews, and their hatred is so extreme that Jewish teens can’t even show their face on campus.
I mostly agree with you Lisa, except that you still persist on referring to and blaming the Jewish people for the evil genocide perpetrated by Zionists. There's nothing to gain hon by your attempts to escalate the hating taking place in America!

I mostly agree with you Lisa, except that you still persist on referring to and blaming the Jewish people for the evil genocide perpetrated by Zionists. There's nothing to gain hon by your attempts to escalate the hating taking place in America!
1) And you still insist that Israel is committing genocide - which is an antisemitic LIE. Same as when the antisemites accused Jews of murdering Christian children for their blood to drink on Passover.

2) The ones escalating the hate are the antisemites threatening Jews to such an extent that it’s not safe for Jewish teens to appear on campus. But in your mind, if a Jew-girl (which is how you see me) objects to Nazi-era antisemitism being organized by Jew-haters, I am the one escalating hate? IOW, Jew-girl, be quiet!!

3) There is virtually no daylight between Jews and those who support the continued existence of Israel (which is what Zionism is).

1) And you still insist that Israel is committing genocide - which is an antisemitic LIE. Same as when the antisemites accused Jews of murdering Christian children for their blood to drink on Passover.

2) The ones escalating the hate are the antisemites threatening Jews to such an extent that it’s not safe for Jewish teens to appear on campus. But in your mind, if a Jew-girl (which is how you see me) objects to Nazi-era antisemitism being organized by Jew-haters, I am the one escalating hate? IOW, Jew-girl, be quiet!!

3) There is virtually no daylight between Jews and those who support the continued existence of Israel (which is what Zionism is).
I see you neither as a jew-girl or a Zionist-gerawll my friend.

And what world are you living in where discrimination is nonexistent?

Not Earth-2024.

I said in October 23 that anyone criticizing Israel would be labeled antisemitic.
Always good to see that the bigots never disappoint.

I see you neither as a jew-girl or a Zionist-gerawll my friend.
Do you see me as someone who supports Isrsel’s right to route out the Islamic terrorists who massacred Jews -and have sworn to do it again until they’ve tortured to death every last Jew - and have amazingly been mindful to limit as many Muslim civilians deaths as possible - even though the majority support another massacre of Jews?

Maybe...
But kill 30K+ Muslims as revenge with no indication of stopping could cause people to say "WTF Israel?"

Maybe if Israel had stopped at 10K or 20k...

But right now you are supporting murder for revenge.
And murder for revenge is supposed to be reserved only for your God.

I said in October 23 that anyone criticizing Israel would be labeled antisemitic.
Always good to see that the bigots never disappoint.
They’re spewing anti-Jew venom to such an extent that Jewish kids have to hide from them.

Maybe...
But kill 30K+ Muslims as revenge with no indication of stopping could cause people to say "WTF Israel?"

Maybe if Israel had stopped at 10K or 20k...

But right now you are supporting murder for revenge.
And murder for revenge is supposed to be reserved only for your God.
how can they stop at 20k when HAMAS is still threatening to kill ALL Jews?

And why are you blaming the Jews (other than the fact that you’re a liberal and thus side with Muslims)? All the Muslims have to do in order to save their people is RETURN THE HOSTAGES and surrender.

how can they stop at 20k when HAMAS is still threatening to kill ALL Jews?

And why are you blaming the Jews (other than the fact that you’re a liberal and thus side with Muslims)? All the Muslims have to do in order to save their people is RETURN THE HOSTAGES and surrender.
So you admit it's a religious war and has absolutely nothing to do with Israel security?

Good for you.

You approach the truth even with eyes closed.

Do you see me as someone who supports Isrsel’s right to route out the Islamic terrorists who massacred Jews -and have sworn to do it again until they’ve tortured to death every last Jew - and have amazingly been mindful to limit as many Muslim civilians deaths as possible - even though the majority support another massacre of Jews?
Your attempts to skew the facts are a sure indication that you have no interest in asking questions to learn.

And the failure to ask questions that aren't pre-loaded with lies, makes it impossible for me to answer anything.

If you wish an answer from me, please just simply ask me, without answering for me!

Better still that you just announce that you're ignoring me, and then pretend to do so for the rest of the day at least!

We can do this Lisa but it calls for an effort from you too.

Forum List

Back