Political Cartoon

1714952776668.png

Because they are slaves to an authoritarian government that doesn't allow them any rights to effect change like we see being allowed here, so they come here in hopes to change us into a country that they dream of what they want there. Problem is this though, they don't return to their country with their new found identities in order to effect positive changes there.

We should only be training these adult military aged immigrants to return to their home nation's with the abilities to make change in them, either through the training received to conduct diplomacy or war. We should support these individuals in both. They should not be looked at as people who are supposed to just remain here when they were fleeing a nation because of it's flawed or oppressive governments
So what.....

“This is my friend, Bobby. She told me that she’s registered to vote, but doesn’t. I asked her if she wanted to go through another 4 years of Donald Trump’s BS, and she said “hell no!”
Do, I asked her to vote for President Biden in November and she said yes — and that we can go together!“
- Deanna

May be an image of 2 people, people smiling and text that says '* BID=K AnK 2024''* BID=K AnK 2024'
Another dumb Democrat.

MAGA happened.
You dipsticks caused it, so own it and quit your damned whining about it. Oh and just a footnote on how damned dumb you libtards are - MAGA means "Make America Great Again", and that can mean anywhere from best energy prices to best quality health care, better quality standards of living up and down the scales, unity instead of division, better productivity, creativity, compatibility, less crime, secured border, back the blue, civil rights original intent revisted, less killing of the unborn, and a new MAGA military. Not thinking that this is a good positive thing these things, uhhh makes you a hack from hell.

Forum List

Back