Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

It’s amazing how much this is bothering you so much. What are you afraid of? What unalived the fire chief ?
I understand what I read. I understand what happened. I am not bothered by the event , it should have never happened. I do not like it when other people insinuated things and can't seem to see the forest for the trees. Good luck with that , you're going to need it.

I understand what I read. I understand what happened. I am not bothered by the event , it should have never happened. I do not like it when other people insinuated things and can't seem to see the forest for the trees. Good luck with that , you're going to need it.
Oh--"other people insinuated......" WHAT?

Who are these people who thought Trump had a “gaping bullet wound” on his ear? When he stood up after being shot you could see his ear. The extent of his injury was obvious to anyone with eyes.

So you don’t care the fire chief was unalived and trump was shot in an assassination! I do and so does three qtr a of the country

Again I don't know where you come up with this shit but I could care less what you care about and you can't hurt my feelings. I've been totally realistic about the situation and I read the doctor's report. When he used the term track I knew he was describing a bullet grazing. It's as simple as that. You have to read things discerningly , especially these days when everything seems to be politicized.
Nah, you’re man splainin your hate at Americans

Who are these people who thought Trump had a “gaping bullet wound” on his ear? When he stood up after being shot you could see his ear. The extent of his injury was obvious to anyone with eyes.
It really bothers Stann!

So you don’t care the fire chief was unalived and trump was shot in an assassination! I do and so does three qtr a of the country
WTF , what part of it should have never happened do you not understand. What kind of idiot are you ? Done here , you're either a total idiot or a troll keep dragging this shit out for some kind of sick enjoyment. Either way , get help or at least get a life and move on. You're embarrassing yourself and none of it is necessary. You can't change past events. Live with it.

It doesn't. They are desperate to minimize what happened.
That would require someone other than the crazy individual who committed the attack to be involved. Minimize as opposed to making a molehill into a mountain. LOL.

WTF , what part of it should have never happened do you not understand. What kind of idiot are you ? Done here , you're either a total idiot or a troll keep dragging this shit out for some kind of sick enjoyment. Either way , get help or at least get a life and move on. You're embarrassing yourself and none of it is necessary. You can't change past events. Live with it.
the part that you wrote, . I am not bothered by the event , !!!!!

That would require someone other than the crazy individual who committed the attack to be involved. Minimize as opposed to making a molehill into a mountain. LOL.
complete staged event is supposed to be ignored in your world? attempted assassination just swept away cause Stann says it was insignificant. SS director resigned, seems significant. Just saying.

BTW, you are one fked up monkey!

Forum List

Back