My breakdown of the occult olympic opener

Yep, they apologized for offending so many fucking snowflakes. They did not say they were wrong to do it, they did not even say it was supposed to be the last supper, just that they are sorry they made all of you melt

BS. They chose to do it. They worked hard to put it together. Now they are sorry? Huh? Thats like Jeffrey Dahmer saying, i didnt mean to drill holes in their heads and pour in chemicals. I only wanted to have them over for dinner at my place?

Prior to Obiden 1.0 faggetry was pretty limited to SF. You could avoid it by avoiding the area. Under Obiden 2.0 it blew up to sharing JHS girls bathrooms, bearded men with no underwear in dresses reading book to 2nd graders, many things like that. The camels nose got under and Anti-American D are pushing from behind with a Dump Truck. Fight back. Might be your last chance 2024.

BS. They chose to do it. They worked hard to put it together. Now they are sorry? Huh? Thats like Jeffrey Dahmer saying, i didnt mean to drill holes in their heads and pour in chemicals. I only wanted to have them over for dinner at my place?

I agree, they are not really sorry but so many of your fellow snowflakes are taking this apology as proof they did it on purpose...when in fact the thing you all are calling the Last Supper was not about that at all.

Prior to Obiden 1.0 faggetry was pretty limited to SF. You could avoid it by avoiding the area. Under Obiden 2.0 it blew up to sharing JHS girls bathrooms, bearded men with no underwear in dresses reading book to 2nd graders, many things like that. The camels nose got under and Anti-American D are pushing from behind with a Dump Truck. Fight back. Might be your last chance 2024.

Your angst brings me happiness.

Forum List

Back