The Biggest Takeaway from the Olympics Mocking Christianity in the Opening Ceremony

We saw what happened last time with Charlie Hebdo

I saved shit on a server during that time.

and it wasn't an attack on Islam. It was attacks on the Prophet

Why do you people always lie through omission and conflate things? You lose allies that way. You're so stupid.

I won’t get into the details of what the Olympics people did, that’s for other threads.

The biggest takeaway that isn’t being discussed is how the Left only attack Christianity and Judaism. Two faiths tightly intertwined around the same God. This is just exhibit 5,647,745.

Does anyone think they’d have an opening ceremony showing a picture of Mohammed? Women running around in Barques being whipped?

France has been burning for two decades now with Muslim riots and acts of terrorism.

At best you can say these Leftists are cowards on what they attack. At worst on why they attack is because they too know who the one true God is that they rejected.

Yes, I would like to know what was in the heads of those who designed that opening ceremony. There were a few good moments in it, but it was mostly non Christian or pagan oriented. What some interpreted as a mockery of the Last Supper for instance was actually, according to explanations I've read, a depiction of an ancient pagan feast, but without explanation, it was offensive to many Christians. It tried to bring in different age groups and cultures, but despite some well done special effects, it left my husband and me cold, dissatisfied, feeling a little creepy.

And I agree thee was a hedonistic pagan aspect to it and any recognition or observance of Christian influences were pretty much absent despite about the same percentage of French as Americans identifying as Christian. About 1% of U.S. population identifies as Muslim though while France is approaching 10% and instigates a lot of the unrest. And whether or not it is suppressed by the French or American media, the most recent unrest is primarily driven by Islamic immigrants, the most recent over a police shooting of an Islamic teenager. (Shades of George Floyd?)

And because it is large numbers of minorities, should they be violence inclined, that generally results in this kind of social unrest, it may be the French are attempting to appease their Muslim residents with that opening ceremony? I don't know. I do know a lot of it was creepy to a lot of us.

Last edited:
Meh, I'm not religious and I was offended by it....Then again I count myself as sane and know the difference between right and wrong.....Your mileage may vary. 😐
You are pearl clutching. It may be feel uncomfortable. But the committee had the right to do it. Whether we like it or not means nothing.

I won’t get into the details of what the Olympics people did, that’s for other threads.

The biggest takeaway that isn’t being discussed is how the Left only attack Christianity and Judaism. Two faiths tightly intertwined around the same God. This is just exhibit 5,647,745.

Does anyone think they’d have an opening ceremony showing a picture of Mohammed? Women running around in Barques being whipped?

France has been burning for two decades now with Muslim riots and acts of terrorism.

At best you can say these Leftists are cowards on what they attack. At worst on why they attack is because they too know who the one true God is that they rejected.

Jose fucking christ

Are modern christians trying to out pussy muslims in terms of false outrage and religious belief insecurity.

Conservative Snowflakes
Olympic cowards.
1722190582450.jpeg

Bbbuut now they're trying to claim it wasn't the Last Supper. LoL they need to all get on the same page

And they still do, despite your lies about what they said.

“Clearly there was never intention to show disrespect to any religious group. On the contrary, we intended to show tolerance and community. If people have taken any offence then we are sorry.”

“Clearly there was never intention to show disrespect to any religious group. On the contrary, we intended to show tolerance and community. If people have taken any offence then we are sorry.”

Could you please at least attempt to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

I don't give two shits about whatever you're blabbering about

Could you please at least attempt to stop being an annoying twatwaffle?

I don't give two shits about whatever you're blabbering about

fuck off.

Nobody has said it was supposed to be the last supper, despite your lies

you are nothing but a whiney fucking bitch that lives to be offended so you can whine some more.

I am talking cause I actually know history and symbolism

Your side rewrites history and tries to gaslight and manipulate

Capisce'?
A MAGA acquaintance is still telling me that J6 was a protest that got out of hand and this idiot was allowed to teach high school for 32 years. His former students should be suing the school district for reparations. This idiot carried a phone in his pocket for at least a year before I owned one, but he had no idea what the internet was until I showed him what it is and how it works. He`ll be voting for a career criminal for the third time.

Last edited:

Aw, they gave you pussy christians a bone.

Forum List

Back