Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

Drama Queen trump saw it as another photo op. He'll take any kind of support even the sympathy vote. He's done it over and over , the boy who cried wolf once too many times. Pity me , why does the world hate me , why does the media hate me ,etc
Etc. pitiful !
It was your fellow idiots that gave him the chance.

That's S.O.P. for anyone with half a brain being shot at.
Yes but it's not a hero move by any means. There were women and children on that stage. Did he dive to try to protect any of them ? That would be a hero. He probably didn't even know they were there , that's how much he cares about other people. That's not a hero , coward would be closer to the truth.

I do have friends that are more or less idiots , they are republicans who believe every trump lie.
I honestly meant to say your fellow Democrats, and fellow idiots came out instead. My bad.

Yes, it was the DEI geniuses running homeland, security, and the Secret Service that gave Trump a chance to demonstrate his heroism in the face of such long odds.

Just for the record, shooting at a president with a high-powered rifle from a tall vantage point is not particularly new. It happened to Kennedy way way back in the 60s. So it’s not like it was some shocking innovation that a Secret Service filled with competent people could have predicted and avoided.

Unless you are one of those who think that Trump was deliberately set up?

I have never seen opposing edges of collagen STITCHED together
...any surgeons out there? I have never seen a bullet hole STITCHED
Where do you live ? I looked it up. Inost cases the bullet is removed and the affected are is stitched up , preferably with dissolving stitches ( helps prevent infection along with clean dressing changes. Usually lasts about two weeks before it's healed up. That is real injuries.

Yes but it's not a hero move by any means. There were women and children on that stage. Did he dive to try to protect any of them ? That would be a hero. He probably didn't even know they were there , that's how much he cares about other people. That's not a hero , coward would be closer to the truth.
Other than the one SS girl----I did not see "women and children
on the dais with Trump---and it was the SS people who threw him down

I honestly meant to say your fellow Democrats, and fellow idiots came out instead. My bad.

Yes, it was the DEI geniuses running homeland, security, and the Secret Service that gave Trump a chance to demonstrate his heroism in the face of such long odds.

Just for the record, shooting at a president with a high-powered rifle from a tall vantage point is not particularly new. It happened to Kennedy way way back in the 60s. So it’s not like it was some shocking innovation that a Secret Service filled with competent people could have predicted and avoided.

Unless you are one of those who think that Trump was deliberately set up?
Biden would never do such a thing but Trump has no conscience , anything is possible with him and it's usually worse thanit appears not better.

Biden would never do such a thing but Trump has no conscience , anything is possible with him and it's usually worse thanit appears not better.
So, you seem to be backpedaling from your original claim that Trump planned the entire assassination attempt. Now you’re all you’re saying is that he would be capable of doing such a thing?

Understandable you would think so. You have been told over and over again by your media that Trump is exactly like Hitler. So of course he would be capable of murdering 6 million people much less one firefighter in Pennsylvania.

I’m glad that you have given up on the idea that he actually planned to have himself shot in the ear by a 20-year-old member of the service employees international union.

Other than the one SS girl----I did not see "women and children
on the dais with Trump---and it was the SS people who threw him down
Perhaps you didn't see the video I did . He started to go down but was being effeminate about it
They quickly helped him complete the maneuver.

So, you seem to be backpedaling from your original claim that Trump planned the entire assassination attempt. Now you’re all you’re saying is that he would be capable of doing such a thing?

Understandable you would think so. You have been told over and over again by your media that Trump is exactly like Hitler. So of course he would be capable of murdering 6 million people much less one firefighter in Pennsylvania.

I’m glad that you have given up on the idea that he actually planned to have himself shot in the ear by a 20-year-old member of the service employees international union.
I never said that.you cannot seem to comprehend the written language very well. I said I wouldn't put it past him.meanong that it was / is in the realm of possibilities. That's exactly what I said. You misinterpreted as usual or purposely twisted it for your agenda. Better luck next time.

Where do you live ? I looked it up. Inost cases the bullet is removed and the affected are is stitched up , preferably with dissolving stitches ( helps prevent infection along with clean dressing changes. Usually lasts about two weeks before it's healed up. That is real injuries.
You "looked it up" I AM SO IMPRESSED I worked in an inner
city ER and dealt with many GSWs Never stitched them. The presence of STITCHES potentiates infection. An example to NEVER stitch is a human bite---DAMNED DIRTY. A bit of collagen blown off the ear does not actually heal up and there is nothing to PUT TOGETHER to stitch. The good news is that a GSW itself---is quite
clean because of the HEAT of the bullet. However --the heat is also destructive to tissues----especially those of my concern---BULLET IN THE BRAIN-----one does not "stitch" the brain either----but no matter------bullet in the brain is a whole other issue

Perhaps you didn't see the video I did . He started to go down but was being effeminate about it
They quickly helped him complete the maneuver.
you are sick. There was no one near him to "protect"---did
you see an infant in his arms?

I never said that.you cannot seem to comprehend the written language very well. I said I wouldn't put it past him.meanong that it was / is in the realm of possibilities. That's exactly what I said. You misinterpreted as usual or purposely twisted it for your agenda. Better luck next time.
Post number 127 this thread, you said that the blood look fake. You also said that Trump might be an alien, so you haven’t really been rational at this whole thread.

Post number 135 you said:

It was real but was it all staged by trump.

All.

Staged.

By Trump.

Forum List

Back