Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

You "looked it up" I AM SO IMPRESSED I worked in an inner
city ER and dealt with many GSWs Never stitched them. The presence of STITCHES potentiates infection. An example to NEVER stitch is a human bite---DAMNED DIRTY. A bit of collagen blown off the ear does not actually heal up and there is nothing to PUT TOGETHER to stitch. The good news is that a GSW itself---is quite
clean because of the HEAT of the bullet. However --the heat is also destructive to tissues----especially those of my concern---BULLET IN THE BRAIN-----one does not "stitch" the brain either----but no matter------bullet in the brain is a whole other issue
Again I looked it up . Depending on the severity of the wound. 90 % of gunshot wounds over 1/2 inch get stitches or staples.

Again I looked it up . Depending on the severity of the wound. 90 % of gunshot wounds over 1/2 inch get stitches or staples.
oh I never saw a GSW that BIG---they are little holes---even when a 45 calibre bullet is used. What are you checking?
CANNON BALL injuries? In any case----Trump's ear was grazed---
there ain't no bullet to remove and even when a bullet ends up INSIDE somewhere it is not always REMOVED

oh I never saw a GSW that BIG---they are little holes---even when a 45 calibre bullet is used. What are you checking?
CANNON BALL injuries? In any case----Trump's ear was grazed---
there ain't no bullet to remove and even when a bullet ends up INSIDE somewhere it is not always REMOVED
It said 1/2 inch diameter. The bigger they are the more stitches or staples. Their rules not mine.

It said 1/2 inch diameter. The bigger they are the more stitches or staples. Their rules not mine.
try not to focus on that "information". Nothing reported about
Trump's EAR was inconsistent with routine REALITY

Yes but it's not a hero move by any means. There were women and children on that stage. Did he dive to try to protect any of them ? That would be a hero. He probably didn't even know they were there , that's how much he cares about other people. That's not a hero , coward would be closer to the truth.
If you can prove to me that Biden would not have done the same thing, I'll concede your point.

try not to focus on that "information". Nothing reported about
Trump's EAR was inconsistent with routine REALITY
The bullet grazed his ear as far as I can tell. He avoided catastrophe once again. That dude must have nine lives.

The bullet grazed his ear as far as I can tell. He avoided catastrophe once again. That dude must have nine lives.
the only PROVEN issue in this discussion is that you idiots are desperate to blame something on DONALD

There's no way to prove that. But the hero thing has no merit. Heroes save other people's lives , not their own .
That's a rather narrow view of heroism.

I'm not saying Trump is a hero even if others are. However, you and I both know that Biden would have gotten down on the stage too because 1.) Biden is a wet noodle anyway and 2.) the S.S. would have made him get down because that's their job. In fact, in a situation like that with civilians around, civilians are a secondary concern to the S.S.. The life and safety of the individual in their charge is paramount.

The bullet grazed his ear as far as I can tell.
Yes, there would be no doubt that this is exactly what happened if it wasn't for the Trump Deranged conspiracy theorists trying desperately to make into something else.
He avoided catastrophe once again. That dude must have nine lives.
Yes, but at least when he becomes president in January, 2025, he'll be term limited. Barring him being made Speaker of the House, which is kind of a pipe dream, I think you will be rid of him after that.

Except for any of his kids that decide to start running.

Hm. Maybe it's best that you evict the Trump family from your head and find some hobby to take your mind off politics.

Drama Queen trump saw it as another photo op. He'll take any kind of support even the sympathy vote. He's done it over and over , the boy who cried wolf once too many times. Pity me , why does the world hate me , why does the media hate me ,etc
Etc. pitiful !
An asshole comment ^ in the extreme.

The guy had just been wounded by a bullet in an assassination attempt, and scumbag stain thinks that, in that moment, Trump was contemplating photo opportunities.

:cuckoo:

What a moron Stain always is.

Forum List

Back