Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

You seriously believe that Trump hired the shooter to come and miss killing him by inches, while killing one of his own supporters and wounding two others?

He trusted that twenty year old goober to clip his ear like that?

I hope you're kidding, but I fear that you're not.
The man is crazy , like I said I wouldn't put anything past him. The guy thinks he's perfect. He probably thinks he's invincible too.

I realize you and trump are control freaks , not everyone is like that. In fact most people aren't . Work is always farmed out , no president doesn't all by themselves , other people do the work. Your basis is ludicrous.
Yes, work is farmed out. That's why choosing who will supervise the work is so important. Biden-Harris failed miserably in choosing a competent person to run the Secret Service.

You, sir, are crazy if you actually believe that.

I think you're pulling my leg, though.
Sorry your comprehension is so limited.I will say it once again
I wouldn't put anything past trump. I never thought I'd see the Capitol building disgraced but he planned that one too. And again he put his supporters on harm's way.

I see this thread began with an observation by Chief Shitting Bull. So, of course, it was predictable that it would be a meaningless thread.

To get down to it: what fucking difference does it make that the bullet wound was relatively minor?

Would the fact that the would-be assassin all but missed alter his intent?

But-for a very fortuitous turn of his head, President Trump would probably have been killed instantly.

Libturds like Chief Shitting Bull are a disease.

Last edited:
Sorry your comprehension is so limited.I will say it once again
I wouldn't put anything past trump. I never thought I'd see the Capitol building disgraced but he planned that one too. And again he put his supporters on harm's way.
Stain, you asshole. There is zero evidence that President Trump “planned” anything to do with J6.

And Donald Trump avoided Vietnam because he had a scratch.
trump , an athlete , had a doctor who found an excuse for him not to serve his country. Bone spurs , most people who have them don't discover them until they are older and they eventually become painful in some , not all cases.

trump , an athlete , had a doctor who found an excuse for him not to serve his country. Bone spurs , most people who have them don't discover them until they are older and they eventually become painful in some , not all cases.
Good excuse for cheating at golf too. How ya supposed to control every swing with annoying bone spurs? Simple. Lie. Take another mulligan..

Donald Trump doesn't have stitches after assassination attempt

Why has Trump been so secretive about this? Why hasn't a full medical report been made public? What do you think?

Lakhota: If you had half a brain you would realize the ear bleeds heavy with any injury. Eric Trump, the former President's son, told CBS News that his father has referred to the injury as "the greatest earache he's ever had," but that he did not require stitches and that his hearing is fine. Nobody is hiding anything. That is your RETARDED Liberal brain working overtime...

Lakhota: If you had half a brain you would realize the ear bleeds heavy with any injury. Eric Trump, the former President's son, told CBS News that his father has referred to the injury as "the greatest earache he's ever had," but that he did not require stitches and that his hearing is fine. Nobody is hiding anything. That is your RETARDED Liberal brain working overtime...
Drama Queen trump saw it as another photo op. He'll take any kind of support even the sympathy vote. He's done it over and over , the boy who cried wolf once too many times. Pity me , why does the world hate me , why does the media hate me ,etc
Etc. pitiful !

Drama Queen trump saw it as another photo op. He'll take any kind of support even the sympathy vote. He's done it over and over , the boy who cried wolf once too many times. Pity me , why does the world hate me , why does the media hate me ,etc
Etc. pitiful !
The MOMENT it happened the entire world saw him get struck and a look of anger came over his face and he said "FIGHT FIGHT! That is NOT a drama queen, that is a HERO. Let me see bullets whizzing by your head and see how YOU would react. Maybe like a sissy????

The MOMENT it happened the entire world saw him get struck and a look of anger came over his face and he said "FIGHT FIGHT! That is NOT a drama queen, that is a HERO. Let me see bullets whizzing by your head and see how YOU would react. Maybe like a sissy????
LOL , your hero cowered down to the floor stage very quickly.

Forum List

Back