Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

Everything was on target until Trump moved.....ask Trump if the guy missed............... :auiqs.jpg:
Trump was moving the entire time. So that dumb excuse won't work.

8 shots. 8 misses. A tall, fat guy from 160 yards.

Not good shooting. In fact, the one near miss out of 8 shots was clearly just luck.

I'm not the one that made the stupid excuse, as if trump stood perfectly still until that moment. That was you.
Never said He stood perfectly still, only that He moved at the last second, and if He hadn't.......it would have been a little worse than a through and through flesh wound.

The graphic illustrates that point quite well.

Many a deer lowered their heads just as the hunter took his shot, which missed.

So what's the point you're failing to make?

If you guys don't get the answer you want, it's a conspiracy. You would think that if they wanted to off Trump, they would have hired someone who didn't get kicked off the rifle team.
A "conspiracy" means there was a real shooter, two guns like the acoustic analysis shows.
The real shooter took the 1st shot, then the kid started, as prearranged.

You see this?

[MEDIA
Thanks for that video.

My takeaway was the difference between the local spokesman and the State Police.
1. The local said that the local police could NOT see the shooter roof from the 2nd floor window. Total bullshit. The drone footage clearly shows that the shooter would be visible from the 2nd floor.

2. I think the State Police said that the locals left their post on the 2nd floor to join the search for Crooks.

3. So why don't they interview the two or three 2nd floor cops on camera? What did they do? Coverup is on? How many rooms on that 2nd floor? Could another shooter have been there unnoticed more in line with Crooks?

4. Did any of the people on the ground look up when the shooting started at the 2nd floor? Or hear a shot from the 2nd floor?

Trump is lucky is was some 20 year old who couldn't make the high school rifle team, and not some guy trained to shoot by the Marines.

Thanks for that video.

My takeaway was the difference between the local spokesman and the State Police.
1. The local said that the local police could NOT see the shooter roof from the 2nd floor window. Total bullshit. The drone footage clearly shows that the shooter would be visible from the 2nd floor.

2. I think the State Police said that the locals left their post on the 2nd floor to join the search for Crooks.

3. So why don't they interview the two or three 2nd floor cops on camera? What did they do? Coverup is on? How many rooms on that 2nd floor? Could another shooter have been there unnoticed more in line with Crooks?

4. Did any of the people on the ground look up when the shooting started at the 2nd floor? Or hear a shot from the 2nd floor?
I'm sure these things are being investigated.

Trump is lucky is was some 20 year old who couldn't make the high school rifle team, and not some guy trained to shoot by the Marines.

Guess you could say illegal immigrants saved Trump's life.................. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back