Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

What a bizarre thing to say, given the failure of the local officers. Spin away sir
No sleepy, it was not a failure by local officers.
The SS protection plan deliberately setup Trump to be killed.
There should have been "overwatch" from the water tower.
There should have been bulletproof glass on the sides, etc.

It is a DEI phuckup.
I'm not making excuses for the SS.
Hanlon's Razor:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

In this case, its "never attribute to stupidity that which is explained by malice."

It was a deliberate setup.

Hanlon's Razor:

In this case, its "never attribute to stupidity that which is explained by malice."

There is some rank stupidity right there.

Hanlon's Razor:

Not buying it.

The joyful reception that Vice President Kamala Harris received from Democrats when President Joe Biden dropped out of the race and endorsed her was rooted largely in the contrast between the relatively youthful 59-year-old woman and the increasingly frail 81-year-old president. She gives good speeches!

She's fun and energetic! And she can campaign aggressively, especially with Biden remaining president, allowing Harris to make campaigning her full-time job. People in focus groups frequently say they haven't seen much of Harris these past four years. Well, that's about to change, since she is well-positioned to give endless interviews, attend frequent events, and give oh-so-many speeches.

The contrast with Biden, who struggled to find the energy to campaign on top of running a country, will be notable.

"Good speeches." :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

She's s phony as a three-dollar bill.

Last edited:
Read this, it explains a lot.

Dan Bongino: "Multiple Security Failures And Lying" From Secret Service About Trump Assassination Attempt​

The fact that no one checked that the protection was in-place makes the setup a fact.
Heard it live. Nothing revealed other than multiple FU's on several levels and CYA off the charts. Somewhere along the line I heard the tactical team was SS newbies. Like I said before, not enough hard facts yet.

I don't think this is a good idea.

Donald Trump Returns to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting​

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.
How can they make it an indoor arena in Butler? Otherwise, I’d say just say “no.”

Forum List

Back