If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

I know that, when I want a good, nuanced opinion on DEI, I run to the first squealing internet racist puke I can find! ^^
What’s racist about objecting to hiring an unqualified person because of her race? That’s the very opposite of racism.

Who is abandoning it?

Diversity
Equity
Inclusion

How could anyone object?
Can you name some individuals in the current government who have been hired to meet the goals of

Diversity
Equity
Inclusion?

I would think that you would be very proud of such hires, since you see no reason for anyone to object.

OK Republicans

What do you object to most and why?

Diversity
Equity
Inclusion

Why?
Why is she afraid to acknowledge DEI?

For giggles here’s the DNC on DEI. Click on the link to register as a DEI vendor.

Note all the choices include all the usual minorities and mentally disabled, and no white Christian hetro options available.

It's funny, you loons keep it up, bringing up DEI and all the while it's helping her with voter's of color, women, disabled and many new young ones.

Vice President
SCOTUS
Trump organization hired plenty, His admin had Ben Carson, Eliana Chao,DeVas, Haley, etc etc

Also Presidents don’t hire SCoTUS justices or VPs

But prior to trump the gop was hiring women and minorities since well, the 1800s…only the demklan needed DEI

Trump organization hired plenty, His admin had Ben Carson, Eliana Chao,DeVas, Haley, etc etc

Also Presidents don’t hire SCoTUS justices or VPs

But prior to trump the gop was hiring women and minorities since well, the 1800s…only the demklan needed DEI
Minor positions
He then turned agaist Chao and Haley

Are you working on that list of people who were hired under DEI?
Doesn’t work like that Skippy
You don’t hire someone and say……I know you are unqualified but I will take you as a DEI hire

DEI is an objective of an organization to make sure they are not hiring a primarily white male workforce

How can we be more inclusive?
Given the Diverse community, why isn’t our workforce more diverse?

If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?​

Liberalism needs victims.

Forum List

Back