If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

So, your argument is that Harris is NOT a DEI hire?

So, it's OK to call someone a DEI hire, as long as they reallly are a DEI hire?
It’s like Border Czar Harris is not Border Czar Harris.
IMG_3202.jpeg
IMG_3201.jpeg

This is a losing strategy for MAGA Republicans

Identifying every successful woman, black or minority as a “DEI Hire”.
Same as they used to with Affirmative Action

It works with their racist base but turns off moderates

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP
Weve already WON with this strategy. You dems sure loved anything DEI the past few years of this latest failed democrat fad. Not so much anymore though, right? We have poisoned your DEI fad and now its been turned into an embarrassing insult. No one wants anything to do with DEI anymore, not even the DEI hires themselves.

Conservatives win.... AGAIN! :laugh:

So, your argument is that Harris is NOT a DEI hire?

So, it's OK to call someone a DEI hire, as long as they reallly are a DEI hire?
Actually, yes

If you can show an unqualified person was hired and screwed up Bigly
You have a point

Otherwise Shut the Fuk Up

Actually, yes

If you can show an unqualified person was hired and screwed up Bigly
You have a point

Otherwise Shut the Fuk Up
Thats exactly what happened with "DEI Kamala". Its specifically why she is going to lose the election.

Weve already WON with this strategy. You dems sure loved anything DEI the past few years of this latest failed democrat fad. Not so much anymore though, right? We have poisoned your DEI fad and now its been turned into an embarrassing insult. No one wants anything to do with DEI anymore, not even the DEI hires themselves.

Conservatives win.... AGAIN! :laugh:
Nothing new
It is the same bitching you have done against AA for decades

Just a new acronym

This is a losing strategy for MAGA Republicans

Identifying every successful woman, black or minority as a “DEI Hire”.
Same as they used to with Affirmative Action

It works with their racist base but turns off moderates

Harris has been vey successful as a prosecutor and has won elections as Attorney General, Senator and VP
But what has she actually done? What did she do as a Senator to make her a good VP pick? And what did she do as VP or Senator or any time to make her a good president?

She couldn’t even holster her own weapon.

So yes, I will mock anyone in that position who is so incompetent.

She couldn’t even holster her own weapon.

So yes, I will mock anyone in that position who is so incompetent.

When I was serving my Country in the 'Nam, we went on a lot of patrols. Mostly just show our 'presence'.

The VC didn't have radios. Or shoes, for that matter. So if they were in a Village or if they had Cadre in a Village (self-criticism sessions, recruiting, etc) they'd always stick a kid in a tree outside the Village to keep an eye out for -- Us. They'd give him a rifle, usually an old left-behind MAS-36 or a Mauser 98. The Russians had millions of Mausers so they'd give them away.

The VC kids would usually fire a shot in the air when they saw us coming to warn the Village. Sometimes they'd fire the round at us as we approached. But that wasn't a good career move as a rule.

You could hear the rounds from either of those guns, kind like a 'pop' and a 'thump' when it hit the ground 200 feet away from you. We didn't even pay attention to them half the time.

But one time, for some reason, somehow, the 'kid' in the tree had an M16 and he fired that at us.

You never saw so many people hit the ground so hard in your life. The round from an M16, a 5.56mm, is the same round the idiot that shot at Trump used. And it is one frightening round to hear when it's coming AT you.

I don't blame that girl for being shook. Not a bit. Not even a little bit. Maybe you've had incoming fire but unless you've had it coming from a 5.56mm NATO round........ I can't imagine what a Winchester Mag or Weatherby 300 would feel like. I've fired them but I've never been fired AT by one.

But what has she actually done? What did she do as a Senator to make her a good VP pick? And what did she do as VP or Senator or any time to make her a good president?
Rinse Repeat

You never acknowledge anything Democrats do

Not playing when you nominate a Hillbilly

Trump has a Bachelors degree
Harris has a Juris Doctorate
So that’s her accomplishment? Haha

Well good thing trump got a VP with a JD and was successful enough to afford good lawyers.

Wow.

Pathetic that’s all you think Harris has done to make her qualified. All those jobs you listed and all you can say is she’s got a JD

Haha, racists REALLY don't understand DEI.

Know why?

DEI is designed to make sure qualified people get hired that otherwise would fall by the wayside in the good old boy fraternity.

Qualified peope.

Racists like the OP cannot fathom that brown people and women could be just as qualified.

Forum List

Back