Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

Trump can't milk this for any more than he already has, now that we know that the Owie on his ear was caused by a piece of glass and the kid who shot him was one of his own deranged fans.
You may think it was a piece of glass but you cant know that

Btw: you must be lying to yourself because you are convincing informed persons

Even if it was glass what the f*** is the difference? That doesn't make the assassination attempt any less of an assassination attempt. Turns out the FBI verified it was a bullet. Plenty of people have been killed by secondary projectiles.....

So where does it end? First the left convinces themselves Trump was struck by a piece of glass, then they start claiming the bullets were fired from a Nerf Gun, then they'll start claiming there was no "assassination attempt."

Have you ever known a time when Democrats weren't trying to advance their idiocy up to the next level?

I don't think this is a good idea.

Donald Trump Returns to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting​

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.
Why isn't a good idea?

Do you know something we don't (already)?

Do you think the SS are going to botch this rally (again)?

Please enlighten us...

Lol, shooter was a republican, JoJo. Did you forget already?

He had also previously made a donation to a Democratic organization via ActBlue.

No real Republican I know of would ever give that organization one red cent, unless it was someone who lives in a state that has closed primary elections, and has to register as one in order to gank up an election. Which is most likely what he was trying to do. Just like all those idiot Democrats who voted for Haley.

Why isn't a good idea?
Do you know something we don't (already)?
Do you think the SS are going to botch this rally (again)?
Please enlighten us...
What part of the SS set Trump up to be killed don't you understand?
I don't trust the SS because they failed. Simple rationale'.
An indoor rally would be safer.

Last I heard Donald Trump was not in charge of what the Secret Service does.

You're probably right, but security at Mara Lago is impossible.

Between vendors, contractors, wait staff, cooks, housekeepers, landscapers and guests, it's very, very vulnerable.

lol. Trying to get attention.

The joyful reception that Vice President Kamala Harris received from Democrats when President Joe Biden dropped out of the race and endorsed her was rooted largely in the contrast between the relatively youthful 59-year-old woman and the increasingly frail 81-year-old president. She gives good speeches!

She's fun and energetic! And she can campaign aggressively, especially with Biden remaining president, allowing Harris to make campaigning her full-time job. People in focus groups frequently say they haven't seen much of Harris these past four years. Well, that's about to change, since she is well-positioned to give endless interviews, attend frequent events, and give oh-so-many speeches.

The contrast with Biden, who struggled to find the energy to campaign on top of running a country, will be notable.

Years ago.
Act Blue Jan 2021.

Donated before he was eligible to vote.

Crooks made the donation on Jan. 20, 2021, the same day President Biden was inaugurated. At that point he would have been 17 years old. He was not eligible to register as a Republican or vote in the 2020 election at the time.

Forum List

Back