Democrats: Sell me on Kamala Harris

This help?

1722087604455.jpeg

I read a piece in the news the other day that listed several of her so called accomplishments. None of them were actually accomplishments. Not one. I wish I had it now to post. But, it was like, she championed this cause, but it didn't get signed into law. So, what was the accomplishment? Another was she went to Central America to work on the root causes of illegals coming to the US but afterwards, more people came than ever. So, again, what was her accomplishment? They also had several others similar to those two, none of which accomplished anything.
The term “accomplishment” must be severely watered down to make a list.

She got dressed this morning and found her car keys? Add it

Not necessarily a good thing
So when you hire someone for a job you should ensure they have no idea how to do that job?

Those aren’t accomplishments, was she good at those jobs?
Her listed accomplishments are objective and beyond denial. How good she was is very subjective and unquantifiable.

Many people do

There’s a lot of lawyers out there

Lots of Senators who have won elections in the past 200 years, was she good?

Why do you suppose that?
I thought it was obvious since Vance has a similar resume. Apparently neither has any accomplishments beyond writing a book.

You really didn’t make a convincing case on if she’s going to do things to help the country rather than harm it
Even if she has done nothing to help the country, unlike Trump, she has done nothing to harm the country.

So when you hire someone for a job you should ensure they have no idea how to do that job?
Public office isn’t for politicians only.
Even if she has done nothing to help the country, unlike Trump, she has done nothing to harm the country.
Her awful performance of being the leader of border security has harmed the country. So yeah, she has.

Forum List

Back