History made: first major presidential candidate to declare as "not Christian".

I've been saying ever since the Jan. 6th. event that America's government made a very big mistake by not dealing with the attempted coup.

Now it may be impossible to deal with, but that depends on how much support Trump has with the military. It can't be sluffed off as inconsequential!

Trump is very unlikely to go down with a whimper. He may even survive?
he remains a clear and present danger as long as he lives.

by not dealing with this early in 2020 we have committed constitutional suicide.

i think he is headed towards an "ides of march" moment.

I made the point that it will be hard to fix, but the possibility is there.

But there's something showing in that speech that's more important. Trump's mind seems to be catching up to him and that's not good on account of him not being able to go out with a fizzle.

I would suggest that if he acts up in a dangerous way, the establishment won't hesitate to take him down this time. The war against Russia is too important to America for games suggesting a coup in the works!
the war vs russia is too important to change sides by electing this jerk.

the war vs russia is too important to change sides by electing this jerk.
He hasn't attempted to actively use the war for political gain yet, but his options could be greatly narrowed now with the Kamala phenomenon.

Playing the antiwar card is exceedingly risky for him but it has a very good chance of him making it work.

And fwiw, he'll have the cooperation of Russia and China to use to escalate the appearance of the nuclear war threat. I don't see him having many more options now that the Kamala thing is on a roll.

This could be the major breakthrough that had to be coming sooner or later!

I don't think it will play well for Trump and so he would have not meant what he said.
well, there is our losing issue. we can't have a godless heathen as president of our christian nation? that is almost as bad as having sex with a member of the opposite gender 30 years ago.
well, there is our losing issue. we can't have a godless heathen as president of our christian nation? that is almost as bad as having sex with a member of the opposite gender 30 years ago.

well, there is our losing issue. we can't have a godless heathen as president of our christian nation? t
Godless Heathen is an oxymoron. Heathens believe in god, many gods. If it's good to have one god, it must be better to have many gods.

He sounds insane. He is insane.

How will he walk back the "I'm not a Christian" comment?
The suggested insanity issue is bigger than that. Something changed in his voice and his presentation. I only hop he can hold himself together long enough to end America's wars?

He hasn't attempted to actively use the war for political gain yet, but his options could be greatly narrowed now with the Kamala phenomenon.

Playing the antiwar card is exceedingly risky for him but it has a very good chance of him making it work.

And fwiw, he'll have the cooperation of Russia and China to use to escalate the appearance of the nuclear war threat. I don't see him having many more options now that the Kamala thing is on a roll.

i hate to sound "pro war" but our current policy seems perfectly balanced.

trump is nowhere near the statesman required to maintain such balance.

Maybe, but does anyone believe Trump would go out of his way to tell a conservative audience that he 'wasn't' a Christian?
Absolutely not.

Surely you are not under the mistaken impression that Trump is an active agent of every word that falls out of his idiot mouth.

He starts fudging his way through the book report like a child, and he makes the mistakes of a child.

Forum List

Back