Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

Act Blue Jan 2021.

Donated before he was eligible to vote.

Crooks made the donation on Jan. 20, 2021, the same day President Biden was inaugurated. At that point he would have been 17 years old. He was not eligible to register as a Republican or vote in the 2020 election at the time.
And then registered as a republican as soon as he was able.

Great idea. I'm sure that investigators from the Butler County DA's office are going to want to interview secret service agents and others, and this will give them the opportunity.

I don't think this is a good idea.

Donald Trump Returns to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting​

"I WILL BE GOING BACK TO BUTLER, PENNSYLVANIA, FOR A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL RALLY, HONORING THE SOUL OF OUR BELOVED FIREFIGHTING HERO, COREY, AND THOSE BRAVE PATRIOTS INJURED TWO WEEKS AGO," Trump wrote.T

Trump can't milk this for any more than he already has, now that we know that the Owie on his ear was caused by a piece of glass and the kid who shot him was one of his own deranged fans.

LIAR
We know a bullet hit his ear. So said the FBI
Actually, Wray said the opposite

We know there was no glass in the area dumbass.
You mean other than the teleprompter screens.

We know that the shooter registered Republican to vote against Trump in the PA primary.
So he registered to vote against Trump in the primary, even though he voted in 2022?

Sorry, man, this guy is one of yours.

You may think it was a piece of glass but you cant know that

Btw: you must be lying to yourself because you are convincing informed persons
Oh, here we are two weeks later and he barely has a scratch on now that he's removed the Ear Tampon.

Obviously a shard of glass.

Actually, Wray said the opposite
You mean other than the teleprompter screens.
So he registered to vote against Trump in the primary, even though he voted in 2022? Sorry, man, this guy is one of yours.
1. Wray originally said the opposite and then corrected the record.

2. Undamaged teleprompter screens. Check the photos after the shooting stops.

3. He could have re-registered R. I don't know his politics, the kid is the perfect "patsy". If he's one of ours he wouldn't have shot our nominee.

Ignoring your make-believe that Trump took a bullet for you.

3. He could have re-registered R. I don't know his politics, the kid is the perfect "patsy". If he's one of ours he wouldn't have shot our nominee.

Or it's exactly what he looks like.

A right winger who decided that the answer to his miserable, failed life was to take out Trump.

The history of assassins is that they are usually guys who think that the guy they killed was fanatic enough. Giteau was a Republican, Oswald was a left-winger.

Sept 2021. He proved his left wing leanings early on...............home schooled in Trump hate?
1722102630389.png

Great idea. I'm sure that investigators from the Butler County DA's office are going to want to interview secret service agents and others, and this will give them the opportunity.
What a bizarre thing to say, given the failure of the local officers.

Spin away sir

Ignoring your make-believe that Trump took a bullet for you. Or it's exactly what he looks like.
A right winger who decided that the answer to his miserable, failed life was to take out Trump.

The history of assassins is that they are usually guys who think that the guy they killed was fanatic enough. Giteau was a Republican, Oswald was a left-winger.
We'll know more after the investigations are over.
I'm hoping its not a coverup, but I'd bet it is a coverup.
The SS setup Trump for a bullet, the bullet was aimed perfectly, Trump unexpectedly turned his head.

Even at 130 yds. it takes considerable skill to put a bullet on a silver dollar with a good gun. The kid's gun was cheesy and so was the red-dot scope. The kid was a bad shot, couldn't make the HS rifle team. I want to see if a good shooter could duplicate the kid's perfect shot with that gun.

We'll know more after the investigations are over.
I'm hoping its not a coverup, but I'd bet it is a coverup.
The SS setup Trump for a bullet, the bullet was aimed perfectly, Trump unexpectedly turned his head.

Even at 130 yds. it takes considerable skill to put a bullet on a silver dollar with a good gun. The kid's gun was cheesy and so was the red-dot scope. The kid was a bad shot, couldn't make the HS rifle team. I want to see if a good shooter could duplicate the kid's perfect shot with that gun.
It is a DEI phuckup.

Forum List

Back