Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

Consumer tax (sales tax) should be uniform across the board. It should have nothing to do with your income.
True.
And that is the way it currently works.

One buys $100 of taxable goods, pays the same PROPORTION as Another that buys $10,000 of taxable goods.
This is FAIR.

Our tax system and politicians ALLOW the higher earner to NOT pay their fair share of taxes in this same PROPORTIONAL system, even though they pay MORE total $$$$, they don't pay their proportional share.........as in a billionaire paying $750 total dollars.

True.

One buys $100 of taxable goods, pays the same PROPORTION as Another that buys $10,000 of taxable goods.
This is FAIR.

Our tax system and politicians ALLOW the higher earner to NOT pay their fair share of taxes in this same PROPORTIONAL system, even though they pay MORE total $$$$, they don't pay their proportional share.........as in a billionaire paying $750 total dollars.
You are just speaking in left wing clichés. You use this term “fair share” without thinking. You’ve been programmed to say that.

When 20% of the earned provide more then 80% of the income tax collected, they are paying more than their fair share. How much more should they pay? 100% so everyone else has no skin in the game?

And I've said that.......
My direct quote was..... "Trump Lies, Biden Lies"
You keep claiming that this quote is.....Me attacking (R) and defending (D).
I said they BOTH lie.

Now, where is my quote "Defending Democrats"
Find it, post it.
The problem is by equating Biden's lies to lies by Trump, you are doing what the biased MSM does, inflates Trump as a liar and diminish Biden as a liar.
And that's because of what these two attached articles show which has INFLUENCED your position regarding Trump and diminished your position regarding Biden.
If the Biased MSM truly adhered to the 5 "Ws" of journalism equally...i.e. providing the answers to:
What, Where, When, Who and why instead of emphasizing the "WHY", which in most biased MSM news is to simply say "Dems good", "GOP Bad" which again the following articles proof!

True.

This is FAIR.

That is several of us telling you that Sales tax is the most efficient at several things. First all pay taxes. Second all pay the same rate. It is what one expected in 1913 to be frank.
In Idaho to give you an example, we pay the rate at the store set by state congress. We are not asked about our incomes. And the poor get the taxes all back from the state.

FACT not guesses you are doing!
Mind you this is NOT my thoughts but the experts which obviously you are NOT!
Your credit card rates are tied to the prime rate, to which issuers add a markup to arrive at your card's interest rate. The prime rate, in turn, is based on the Fed's target interest rate. This means that when the Fed starts hiking its target rate, the prime rate also goes up.
I'm addressing your assertion that interest paid to me is taken out of the pockets of those who can't afford food without taking out loans.

Also, it's quite a stretch to blame interest rates for the high price of food.

You said,
"And who pays the increase in interest rates (on my saving accounts)?
A) The individuals that have to have loans to meet their everyday food costs that have gone up and this is a FACT:"

Those "loans" are credit card purchases, not consumer loans.

Last edited:
True.

This is FAIR.

That is several of us telling you that Sales tax is the most efficient at several things. First all pay taxes. Second all pay the same rate.
This is exactly what I have been saying.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back