Biden really lied. Did the Media mention he lied?

Some of aren't affected much as we don't pay those inflated prices. We also profit as interest rates on savings are also increased.
And who pays the increase in interest rates?
A) The individuals that have to have loans to meet their everyday food costs that have gone up and this is a FACT:
During the last federal election on Nov. 3, 2020, food inflation was running at just 3.9% annually. Fast forward to March 2024, and the latest data shows food prices have risen a whopping 25.8% since then. To put that in perspective, a basket of groceries that cost $100 in November 2020 would now set you back $125.80.
B) Companies that raised cost of goods prices have gone up and as a result, they have done the above at the minimum, i.e. raised food costs (among others) by 25.8% since Biden's election.

Yes, Trump Gish Galloped to 67 straight lies in three minutes. The whole nation saw it and recorded it.
AND using your exaggeration... John Edgar Slow Horses, screws 10 horses in 20 minutes!
Totally true if you believe Trump told 67 straight lies in three minutes!
Other than you are a troll with AI that is so ignorant or you are just plain ignorant. Why do you write such idiocies? "67 straight lies in 3 minutes"... wow!

And who pays the increase in interest rates?
A) The individuals that have to have loans to meet their everyday food costs that have gone up and this is a FACT:
During the last federal election on Nov. 3, 2020, food inflation was running at just 3.9% annually. Fast forward to March 2024, and the latest data shows food prices have risen a whopping 25.8% since then. To put that in perspective, a basket of groceries that cost $100 in November 2020 would now set you back $125.80.
B) Companies that raised cost of goods prices have gone up and as a result, they have done the above at the minimum, i.e. raised food costs (among others) by 25.8% since Biden's election.
Don't conflate credit card debt and consumer loans.

Prove this claim.

Show a price comparison.
All Because I commented against Biden. I challenge you to prove what Biden said is accurate you Biden supporter.

But still I paid $11.20 for 3 months supply of Trulicity. This is a drug to counter Diabetes. After Biden pulled his stunt. This only pays for one month supply. 4 Pens of drug. 12 vs 4. same price. Pick your drug.

Their fact checker recorded 9 lies from Biden, over 30 from Trump. I picked out the lie about taxes and the rich as I had read about it recently. Biden had to do some real math gymnastics to come up with it.

What Biden is suggesting is that the rich sell their investment assets and pay taxes on any profits. He decries all the untaxed (unsold) assets the rich hold. That would be their "fair share".
Meet the press was hard on Trump and all they came up with was what you said.

All Because I commented against Biden. I challenge you to prove what Biden said is accurate you Biden supporter.

But still I paid $11.20 for 3 months supply of Trulicity. This is a drug to counter Diabetes. After Biden pulled his stunt. This only pays for one month supply. 4 Pens of drug. 12 vs 4. same price. Pick your drug.
You fail with your comparisons, I pay less than $10 a month for my insulin,

All you have to do is BACK UP your claim.

You say prices Tripled.......
Insulin is not the only drug for Diabetes. My costs tripled. Biden fucked me.
So before biden, you paid $3.73 for a 3 month supply of Trulicity.
That would be 'triple the price' and NOW you pay $11.20 for a 3 month supply of Trulicity.

Is this math ^^^^ correct?

Who was conflating? Interest is almost always paid on borrowed $$!
1) Do you know what "conflate" means?
to combine two or more separate things, especially pieces of text, to form a whole:

2) Do you not pay interest on a credit card? On a consumer loan?
Almost all credit card/loans require interest.
Interest is required by lenders to cover their costs of providing money, which includes
their interest costs, plus operating expense, plus making a profit!
Here is a little Spanish for you "comprende" ?

Nobody left of center cares how much a Democrat lies, they embrace lying as a foundation of their party.
This is just ANOTHER Big Lie perpetrated by the cult.

Nobody LIES more than trump and Team Trump, and that is a documented FACT, which the CULT will deny.

This is just ANOTHER Big Lie perpetrated by the cult.

Nobody LIES more than trump and Team Trump, and that is a documented FACT, which the CULT will deny.
And there you go again. Hating Republicans loving democrats.

And there you go again. Hating Republicans loving democrats.
If ONLY you could post a quote of me "Loving Democrats"

I despise what trump is doing, a lying con man, that has convinced you he wants to "Help You".

That ^^^^ is not me loving (D), but you are correct in the sense that I despise Trump and ALL things he stands for.

Now, find that quote of me "Loving Democrats" or consider yourself a low-life coward.

If ONLY you could post a quote of me "Loving Democrats"

I despise what trump is doing, a lying con man, that has convinced you he wants to "Help You".

That ^^^^ is not me loving (D), but you are correct in the sense that I despise Trump and ALL things he stands for.

Now, find that quote of me "Loving Democrats" or consider yourself a low-life coward.
I posted it earlier. And you got mad as hell because I spoke against Democrats and you spoke against Republicans.

I posted it earlier. And you got mad as hell because I spoke against Democrats and you spoke against Republicans.
Whenever a Cult Member gets called out, the response is always. "I posted it earlier."
Such a cowardly response......If you posted it earlier, why NOT post it again?

Because you didn't. You LIED again.

Just post a direct quote of me "Loving Democrats" and be done with it.

Who was conflating? Interest is almost always paid on borrowed $$!

1) Do you know what "conflate" means?
to combine two or more separate things, especially pieces of text, to form a whole:

2) Do you not pay interest on a credit card? On a consumer loan?
Almost all credit card/loans require interest.
Interest is required by lenders to cover their costs of providing money, which includes
their interest costs, plus operating expense, plus making a profit!
Here is a little Spanish for you "comprende" ?
You unwittingly conflated the two forms of interest by suggesting that interest paid to me on my savings had an inflationary impact on the food costs of others. People don't take out bank loans to buy food, they use their credit cards, which usually carry a high interest rate. Higher savings rates don't add to inflation, they just keep up with it. If people are buying food on credit they are adding greatly to the cost of their food. "Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

Additionally, the current increase in interest rates is intended to reduce inflation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back