DEI trainer says American flag is symbol of “hate” and “extremism”

I doubt the particular DEI trainer subject of the article is very well known. I reckon people who make a profession out of shooting off their mouths desire all the attention they can get, no matter if it's positive or negative. In many situations I would prefer the media to ignore folks they disagree with and allow them to wallow in their own obscurity outside their very limited circle. But then these article writers have to make a living too.

These radical leftists pushing the anti-white agenda, otherwise known as DEI, are full of hate for this country. This particular one, a DEI trainer, has said that the American flag is a symbol of “black oppression” and should be removed from classrooms and workplaces.

She further said employees who do not support DEI - meaning whites who do not defend the idea that a lesser qualified black should be hired over a better qualified white, and simply for the reason that the white is the “wrong color” - should be SUMMARILY DISMISSED FROM THEIR JOBS.

(Typical leftoid “tolerance”: AGREE WITH MY RACISM AGAINST WHITES, OR YOU LOSE YOUR JOB.)

From her bio that she wrote:
". . .Today Dr. Dome continues her important work as Founder/CEO of Epoch Education whose primary charge is to provide current, accessible and transforming Professional Development that helps school districts and educational agencies throughout the country navigate complex topics, build bridges, and work together for inclusive, impactful change. Dr Dome also works with businesses providing inspirational keynotes, individual and small group coaching sessions, and trainings on effective communication through Compassionate Dialogue throughout the US and in the UK. . ."

1719760000933.png

And this:
"Epoch Education is a left-leaning consulting firm that provides critical race theory-aligned diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting services to schools, companies, associations, and nonprofits. Most of the firm’s content is geared towards school districts, school administrators, and teachers. Its website boasts that it works with 12 school districts and 180 schools. . ."

I'm pretty sure I don't want this woman or anybody like her anywhere near children or schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back