DEI trainer says American flag is symbol of “hate” and “extremism”

This is the kind of stuff that played a role in getting us into this mess.
Perhaps next time you can stop being vague huh???

The left in this country are always PROUDTO DESICRATE OUR FLAG.

Why shouldnt we call their sorry butts out?

Hmmm

Perhaps next time you can stop being vague huh???

The left in this country are always PROUDTO DESICRATE OUR FLAG.

Why shouldnt we call their sorry butts out?

Hmmm
It's only vague for someone like you, those who can only communicate in wild hyperbole. Not my problem.

I've been squabbling with the Left over PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board. They've called me every name in the book for it, from "racist" to "homophobe" to "Islamophobe". The fact that you haven't seen that is an outright miracle.

You bore me. Get on your little scooter and go play with someone else.

It's only vague for someone like you, those who can only communicate in wild hyperbole. Not my problem.

I've been squabbling with the Left over PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board. They've called me every name in the book for it, from "racist" to "homophobe" to "Islamophobe". The fact that you haven't seen that is an outright miracle.

You bore me. Get on your little scooter and go play with someone else.

That's exactly what's wrong with DEI...and was with Affirmative Action
You would think that after idiots like KJP and Harris show the results of prioritizing female blackness over merit that the Dems would back down on it, but instead they double down.

What is wrong with YOU that you support racism when it’s against whites and bigotry against Jews? Aren’t you the one with the nasty “Jews invented whining” on her signature line?

And news flash: wanting to make MERIT the deciding factor is not rwcism. What is racism is rejecting whites in favor of poorer qualified blacks. You think it’s a POSITIVE that we ended up with idiots for Press Secretary and VP because their female blackness counted more than their ability to do a good job?

I don't support racism or bigotry against ANYONE. You'r fine with it as long as YOUR people aren't being attacked. You have no compuctions about going after blacks or hispanics, but leave JEWS alone. You're white after all.

You want merit to be the deciding factor for WHITE PEOPLE, and everyone else can wait in line behind them.

I don't support racism or bigotry against ANYONE. You'r fine with it as long as YOUR people aren't being attacked. You have no compuctions about going after blacks or hispanics, but leave JEWS alone. You're white after all.

You want merit to be the deciding factor for WHITE PEOPLE, and everyone else can wait in line behind them.

To be fair, the GOP almost exclusively uses the American flag as a symbol of hate and extremism :itsok:
Ain't it great?

200w.gif

God Bless America!

You would think that after idiots like KJP and Harris show the results of prioritizing female blackness over merit that the Dems would back down on it, but instead they double down.

KBJ is the MOST qualified Justice on the SC right now. ACB was teaching Constitution Law and working as a corporate lawyer in private practice before Trump appointed her to the SC. She's never tried a case, never been in a courtroom before Trump. Why is she on the Court - because she's a white woman, like Ruth Bader Ginsberg, the Justice she replaced, and for no other reason.

Clarence Thomas replaced Thurgood Marshall. Both of these "affirmative action" replacements are pale shadows of the extraordinary Justices they replaced. Replacing RBG with a Catholic Stepford Wife, and Thurgood Marshall with the totally dishonest, corrupt, and creepy Thomas.

I like Kamala. She's doing a much better job than Pence, who was the ultimate "Yes man" until he developed a spine on January 6th.

Based on your metric, would you be comfortable with a DEI pilot who is in the cockpit due to identity hiring practices and not their level of skills?

You have, in a round about way, have just admitted anyone, other than whites are inferior. We see that as equal.

I don't support racism or bigotry against ANYONE.

YES YOU DO, you lying sack of bovine excrement.

You'r fine with it as long as YOUR people aren't being attacked. You have no compuctions about going after blacks or hispanics, but leave JEWS alone. You're white after all.

You racist piece of crap, your words speak for themselves. You're a hateful hate filled leftard.

Why don't you move to China, you might like it better over there.

Bla bla bla racist bla bla bla white people bla bla bla stick it and rotate.

Leftards - KEEPING RACISM ALIVE.

You're a hypocritical slimeball.

Based on your metric, would you be comfortable with a DEI pilot who is in the cockpit due to identity hiring practices and not their level of skills?

You have, in a round about way, have just admitted anyone, other than whites are inferior. We see that as equal.

Why do you have to lie? I support merit for everyone, regardless of race.

You, otoh, are fine with bigotry against whites and Jews.

Forum List

Back