Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

Okay...,stay a victim then, I could care less how miserable you make your life.
I just feel sorry for the people around you.
Perhaps you should be the one to shut up. I noted that you didn't
address to what I posted. sad
STHU. There is no victim here but you whining whites crying about a discrimination that doesn't happen to you. I don't have to respond to your nonsense. What you said doesn''t apply to me. The people around me would tell you the same thing. You are an old white man full of crap. You are part of what created the problem.

STHU. There is no victim here but you whining whites crying about a discrimination that doesn't happen to you. I don't have to respond to your nonsense. What you said doesn''t apply to me. The people around me would tell you the same thing. You are an old white man full of crap. You are part of what created the problem.
I didn't create the problem, IM2, not even close. I got up, and went to work everyday and kept myself out of trouble.
But, you need to be a victim and have to blame me.
Pick yourself up, and maybe some day you can be a successful old black man full of crap.
You too can STHU....but first stop playing the victim card.

Something tells me IM2 will be here in a bit to tell you that only he can speak for blacks because he is black. And according to him (the blacks who lived in the actual oppression that IM2 imagines himself living in) would agree with Democrats turning little black boys into girls.
He believes all blacks think alike and can’t have an opinion that may not adhere to his sick, twisted anti white mind thought.

Wrong. But that is how white racists see things. What requires no intellectual effort is your denial of the damage white racism has caused. Its easier for you to repeat mndless right wing bs thnking you can stereotype somebody when all you're dong is validating the stereotype of the arrogant, paternalistic white racist.. You see, I have plenty of evidence supporting me, meaning that I have indeed done the intellectual work to make my claims. You have not, because your position is refuted by all factual data.

One example:

According to the study, “Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim,” Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

Your entire argument boils down to this: 'I'm white and I say so." But that doesn't cut it. This ain't 1924 and your opinion is not good enough. Nor will the opinions be of the blacks you try arguing with.
Any damage that whites had caused is virtually in the past. If you feel it was systemic, it certainly no longer is. Being white does not mean white people can prevent racism, anymore than you being black can change the negative behaviors of blacks.

I didn't create the problem, IM2, not even close. I got up, and went to work everyday and kept myself out of trouble.
But, you need to be a victim and have to blame me.
Pick yourself up, and maybe some day you can be a successful old black man full of crap.
You too can STHU....but first stop playing the victim card.
Your racism helped extend the problem. You really need to stop repeating those stupid racist assumptions. The gaslighting whites like you continue trying to do only creates more hate and animosity. You are an old white loser. I am a better educated and more sucessful man than you have been. And because of that, I am required to stand up in opposition to the white racism that remains in America. This ain't about victimhood dip----, this is about being a victor, just like the blacks of old defeated slavery and Jim Crow, we defeat the current version of white racism that you practice.

Last edited:
I am a better educated and more sucessful man than you have been. And because of that, I am required to stand up in opposition to the white racism that remains in America.
Except you don’t. You stir up animosity and racism. And how could you know you are more successful than someone else on this forum?
This ain't about victimhood dip----, this is about being a victor, just like the blacks of old defeated slavery and Jim Crow, we defeat the current version of white racism that you practice.

Just like white people defeated the Native Americans? You bitchasses wear tampons ten times to big.

Your racism helped extend the problem. You really need to stop repeating those stupid racist assumptions. The gaslighting whites like you continue trying to do only creates more hate and animosity. You are an old white loser. I am a better educated and more sucessful man than you have been. And because of that, I am required to stand up in opposition to the white racism that remains in America. This ain't about victimhood dip----, this is about being a victor, just like the blacks of old defeated slavery and Jim Crow, we defeat the current version of white racism that you practice.
My racism? You can't even find a racist post of mine. :laughing0301:
But, there is post after post exposing your racism. :eusa_whistle:
You are the one who practices being a racist, not me. I just think you're despicable, and its
not because of the color of your skin.
You haven't a clue of who I am, idiot, so don't pretend that you do.

You were never a slave, and I'm willing to bet you never knew a slave, but you want reparations. :rolleyes-41:
If you think you're a victor....then act like it instead of playing the victim.

Last edited:
My racism? You can't even find a racist post of mine. :laughing0301:
But, there is post after post exposing your racism. :eusa_whistle:
You are the one who practices being a racist, not me. I just think you're despicable, and its
not because of the color of your skin.
You haven't a clue of who I am, idiot, so don't pretend that you do.

You were never a slave, and I'm willing to bet you never knew a slave, but you want reparations. :rolleyes-41:
If you think you're a victor....then act like it instead of playing the victim.
You can't post any of my racism. Your last 2 sentences shows yours. Reparations aren't just for slavery and you've been shown multiple examples of other groups who have received reparations for things that happened before they were born but you persist with the same dumb racist argument. What you think of me doesn't matter, I see you as a little man who can't face the truth. My grandmothers were both born in the 1800's one in 1880, the other 1885. Both had parents who were slaves. I was born in 1961, and there were children of former slaves living all during my childhood. But you see, the problem with your idiotic racist argument is that Jim Crow happened after slavery and lasted basically into the 1980's, although in some places it still exists as an unwritted practice.

Then there is the matter of government programs in the 20th century thst funded white wealth accumulation During your childhood, the government was providing whites wth all kinds of programs that created the white middle class today. So while you were playing with toys, your parents were getting help from the government and they told you the story of that great white work ethic and how if you work hard you can make it, but what they left out was how the government was helping.

According to the study, “Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim,” Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

You don't read these things, but you want to argue and run your mouth with that dumb you are a victm bullshit. You're ignorant relatve to the facts of how racism has impacted people of color. Therefore you should shut your muth and start doing some research.

Try reading the report Meister.

WHY IS AMERICA AFRAID OF BLACK HISTORY?​

Because the White racists who control the USA realize that if they finance the effort for dumb motherfu<kers like, you, to study and to comprehend what you Blacks originated from??? Then you will FINALLY comprehend what this racist society plans for Black humans, in the end. And that, is something they hope Black America never EVER tries to figure out.

You can't post any of my racism. Your last 2 sentences shows yours. Reparations aren't just for slavery and you've been shown multiple examples of other groups who have received reparations for things that happened before they were born but you persist with the same dumb racist argument. What you think of me doesn't matter, I see you as a little man who can't face the truth. My grandmothers were both born in the 1800's one in 1880, the other 1885. Both had parents who were slaves. I was born in 1961, and there were children of former slaves living all during my childhood. But you see, the problem with your idiotic racist argument is that Jim Crow happened after slavery and lasted basically into the 1980's, although in some places it still exists as an unwritted practice.

Then there is the matter of government programs in the 20th century thst funded white wealth accumulation During your childhood, the government was providing whites wth all kinds of programs that created the white middle class today. So while you were playing with toys, your parents were getting help from the government and they told you the story of that great white work ethic and how if you work hard you can make it, but what they left out was how the government was helping.

You don't read these things, but you want to argue and run your mouth with that dumb you are a victm bullshit. You're ignorant relatve to the facts of how racism has impacted people of color. Therefore you should shut your muth and start doing some research.
You have done a reasonably good job of convincing me of the historic injustice to the relatives of slaves, of this, I need no convincing.

OTH? You and I have a serious disagreement about giving free money to folks that have no relation to slaves, just because of their skin color.

Why the hell should folks that are like Obama, or Kamala Harris get free money?

That paper you linked? Useless

1710532253384.png

You have done a reasonably good job of convincing me of the historic injustice to the relatives of slaves, of this, I need no convincing.

OTH? You and I have a serious disagreement about giving free money to folks that have no relation to slaves, just because of their skin color.

Why the hell should folks that are like Obama, or Kamala Harris get free money?

That paper you linked? Useless

View attachment 917558

Frst off , why do you continue this idiotic argument after being shown examples where other non white groups have received money for things done in the same period as slavery? You have been shown this multiple times yet you come with this sorry argument. The paper is only worthess because you want it to be.

1710535089002.png

And why do you try arguing about people like Obama or Harris as if every black person is them? You have not complained as white billionaires get subsdies every f-ing year? Nor do you complain when tax cuts were given to bilionaire whites. So then why in the hell are you asking about Obama or Harris.

Furthermore, reparations are not free money. You have not lived as a black person in America. If you did you would not make such idiotic comments And last, it is very doubtful that the richest blacks would take reparations but whites like you need to drop your double standards whereby you don't say ---- while white miliinares and bilionaires get free money annually basically because their skin color gave then the opportunity, but want to ask me 20 questions about reparations.

You have not lived as a black person in America.
IM2 has lived as a black person in America. The fact is that black people in the US have the highest standard of living and are better off than blacks living anywhere else in the world. There simply is no hypothetical scenario where IM2 would be better off if slavery and Jim Crow had never happened.

If he wasn’t living in America today, he very well could be a slave or even a slave trader. By IM2’s standard, black people need to take responsibility for this -

IM2 will never take responsibility for the historic or current atrocities committed by blacks. He will never take responsibility for himself. That’s his black privilege.

O
N
You don't read these things, but you want to argue and run your mouth with that dumb you are a victm bullshit t. You're ignorant relatve to the facts of how racism has impacted people of color. Therefore you should shut your muth and start doing some research.hites
Once again you call people racist for disagreeing with you. Not agreeing that blacks should get reparations is NOT a racist statement. You are constantly claiming to be more successful than many whites on these message boards, that proves that whitey didn’t hold you down or keep you from succeeding. You deserve ZERO, NOTHING.

Forum List

Back