Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

Another pro-invasion lie is that we have to take care of these failed states or their citizens will come running to Uncle Sam. .....
Ah, recent experience suggests to you that people will NOT try to come here when all hell breaks lose in their native lands? And we've been doing such a great job of controlling our borders that it's not a concern? Really?

America Wasn't Built by the Spoiled, So Birth Privileges Must Be Abolished by Force

You have to deny the obvious, that the Neo-Commies are all richkids. What do you think Harvard is; it's an advanced prep school.

When have the Democrats ever talked against the privileges of inheritance and trust funds? They're irrationally selective about that. They'll talk only about Bush-types as "Born on Third Base and thinks he hit a triple," never about the Kennedy-types that way. So, like the Rightist preppylovers, they'll claim that the born-rich are like every other birth-class in that some are "richkids on our side" and use their Daddy's money to benefit us.
Who wants to guess where wannabe commie will be standing in line to use "force." :lol:

America Wasn't Built by the Spoiled, So Birth Privileges Must Be Abolished by Force

You have to deny the obvious, that the Neo-Commies are all richkids. What do you think Harvard is; it's an advanced prep school.

When have the Democrats ever talked against the privileges of inheritance and trust funds? They're irrationally selective about that. They'll talk only about Bush-types as "Born on Third Base and thinks he hit a triple," never about the Kennedy-types that way. So, like the Rightist preppylovers, they'll claim that the born-rich are like every other birth-class in that some are "richkids on our side" and use their Daddy's money to benefit us.

Worst case of envy and insecurity ever ^^^^^^^^.

You can't reason with someone like him. His fixation on his belief that whites are unqualified to analyze the problems in black America solely because they are white borders on mental illness. No response by me will ever get through to his closed mind.
The amusing thing about IM2 is that he feels perfectly qualified analyze the problems of whites despite never being white. He's totally blind to his hypocrisy on practically every issue. For instance, he says whites are responsible for drugs in black communities because they sell the drugs but denies that blacks were responsible for slavery because they sold black slaves to white ships.

The amusing thing about IM2 is that he feels perfectly qualified analyze the problems of whites despite never being white. He's totally blind to his hypocrisy on practically every issue. For instance, he says whites are responsible for drugs in black communities because they sell the drugs but denies that blacks were responsible for slavery because they sold black slaves to white ships.
He's an angry, frustrated man determined to exact some sort of surrender from white America. Every excuse and response he provides will always begin and end with white racism. It's a catch-all that requires no intellectual effort on his part. Even the notion of whites mentioning problems of black America are galling to him. His idea of discussion or debate is "shut up".

He's an angry, frustrated man determined to exact some sort of surrender from white America. Every excuse and response he provides will always begin and end with white racism. It's a catch-all that requires no intellectual effort on his part. Even the notion of whites mentioning problems of black America are galling to him. His idea of discussion or debate is "shut up".
Wrong. But that is how white racists see things. What requires no intellectual effort is your denial of the damage white racism has caused. Its easier for you to repeat mndless right wing bs thnking you can stereotype somebody when all you're dong is validating the stereotype of the arrogant, paternalistic white racist.. You see, I have plenty of evidence supporting me, meaning that I have indeed done the intellectual work to make my claims. You have not, because your position is refuted by all factual data.

One example:

According to the study, “Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim,” Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

Your entire argument boils down to this: 'I'm white and I say so." But that doesn't cut it. This ain't 1924 and your opinion is not good enough. Nor will the opinions be of the blacks you try arguing with.

You see, I have plenty of evidence supporting me, meaning that I have indeed done the intellectual work to make my claims.
“intellectual work”

Spoken like a true idiot. Everyone with an opinion has done “intellectual work” to get there. It’s like the minimum standard to opening your mouth.

Wrong. But that is how white racists see things. What requires no intellectual effort is your denial of the damage white racism has caused. Its easier for you to repeat mndless right wing bs thnking you can stereotype somebody when all you're dong is validating the stereotype of the arrogant, paternalistic white racist.. You see, I have plenty of evidence supporting me, meaning that I have indeed done the intellectual work to make my claims. You have not, because your position is refuted by all factual data.

One example:

According to the study, “Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim,” Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars—or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership, Part II discusses both the quantifiable and the less quantifiable effects of twentieth century federal housing discrimination. Mapping the impact of the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices to the black-white wealth gap, Part II argues that the black-white wealth gap may be attributable, at least in part, to twentieth century federal housing discrimination.

Your entire argument boils down to this: 'I'm white and I say so." But that doesn't cut it. This ain't 1924 and your opinion is not good enough. Nor will the opinions be of the blacks you try arguing with
You are one weird dude. I will say ... you can forget about reparations. That's about the only thing I can offer after reading your ... "post".

I won't forget about anything. Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do about it. You talk about intellectual laziness, well that's you. I'm going to present your ass the facts son.

The Making of Ferguson

Public Policies at the Root of its Troubles

In August 2014, a Ferguson, Missouri, policeman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager. Michael Brown’s death and the resulting protests and racial tension brought considerable attention to that town. Observers who had not been looking closely at our evolving demographic patterns were surprised to see ghetto conditions we had come to associate with inner cities now duplicated in a formerly white suburban community: racially segregated neighborhoods with high poverty and unemployment, poor student achievement in overwhelmingly black schools, oppressive policing, abandoned homes, and community powerlessness.

Media accounts of how Ferguson became Ferguson have typically explained that when African Americans moved to this suburb (and others like it), “white flight” followed, abandoning the town to African Americans who were trying to escape poor schools in the city. The conventional explanation adds that African Americans moved to a few places like Ferguson, not the suburbs generally, because prejudiced real estate agents steered black homebuyers away from other white suburbs. And in any event, those other suburbs were able to preserve their almost entirely white, upper-middle-class environments by enacting zoning rules that required only expensive single family homes, the thinking goes.

That government, not mere private prejudice, was responsible for segregating greater St. Louis was once conventional informed opinion. A federal appeals court declared 40 years ago that “segregated housing in the St. Louis metropolitan area was … in large measure the result of deliberate racial discrimination in the housing market by the real estate industry and by agencies of the federal, state, and local governments.” Similar observations accurately describe every other large metropolitan area. This history, however, has now largely been forgotten.

From Ferguson to Baltimore-​

The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation​

When the Kerner Commission blamed “white society” and “white institutions,” it employed euphemisms to avoid naming the culprits everyone knew at the time. It was not a vague white society that created ghettos but government—federal, state, and local—that employed explicitly racial laws, policies, and regulations to ensure that black Americans would live impoverished, and separately from whites. Baltimore’s ghetto was not created by private discrimination, income differences, personal preferences, or demographic trends, but by purposeful action of government in violation of the Fifth, Thirteenth, and Fourteenth Amendments.

turn about is fair play IM2

~S~
Actualy its not turn about when you are saying it with no evidence. I say what I do backed by American history, what do you whites have to dispute what has been done so much to say it isn't so? The ---- is documented, so it's about time some whites here grew up and accepted that responsibility for poor behavior or choices they tell everybody else to take.

Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do about it.
Good! I would support repetitions if it would get cry babies like you to shut up. But face it, even if they dole out the money, you will just move the goal post or say it wasn’t enough and just keep crying about how it’s white people’s fault that you are inferior members of society. Then a generation down the road your grand babies will be complaining the reparations you got were racist and put them at a disadvantage.

The ---- is documented, so it's about time some whites here grew up and accepted that responsibility for poor behavior or choices they tell everybody else to take.
If “whites” need to accept response for historic things other whites did before them, then blacks need to accept responsibility for historic things blacks did before them.

Since that is your position, then black people need to answer for three different international slave trades that spanned over a thousand years and trafficked millions of black people into slavery.

Of course being a dishonest racist, you use your black privilege to avoid that responsibility and pretend like your hypocritical position isn’t obviously to everyone.

IM2, what makes you so sure your ancestors didn’t own, sell or traffic slaves? How far back can you trace your family?

Whites touched these countries. White racism created inner city America.

These are the facts. Facts YOU cannot face.

“Black Reparations for Twentieth Century Federal Housing Discrimination: the Construction of White Wealth and the Effects of Denied Black homeownership” written by Jane Kim,” Federal housing policies that excluded blacks from funding provided the equivalent of 1.239 quintillion dollars to create white wealth in the 20th century.

Uneducated, ignorant white scub.

Time to set aside your victimhood and take responsibility for your actions and move forward.
Successful Blacks have done it, and so can you, IM2.

“intellectual work”

Spoken like a true idiot. Everyone with an opinion has done “intellectual work” to get there. It’s like the minimum standard to opening your mouth.
If They Won't Serve Us, They Won't Survive Us

Aframs wreck every neighborhood they take over. It's time we go back to the meaning of discriminating as "distinguishing between superior and inferior." A person who has discriminating tastes chooses whatever has the best quality. So these evolutionary sore losers are a McRace.

Time to set aside your victimhood and take responsibility for your actions and move forward.
Successful Blacks have done it, and so can you, IM2.
Shut up. Whites like you have never taken responsibility for their actions so don't tell me ----.

Shut up. Whites like you have never taken responsibility for their actions so don't tell me ----.
Okay...,stay a victim then, I could care less how miserable you make your life.
I just feel sorry for the people around you.
Perhaps you should be the one to shut up. I noted that you didn't
address to what I posted. sad

Last edited:

Forum List

Back