Harris VS Trump 2024

Suburban women aren’t going to save your collective hide. Suburban women also see Harris (that’s our incumbent Vice President, the dainty) as the incoherent braying jackass she is.

You’re hoping that they will be unburdened of the past they know by pretending real hard.
My own personal Baby Reindeer shows up with personal attacks and insults.

How sweet.

My own personal Baby Reindeer shows up with personal attacks and insults.

How sweet.
The dainty: unlike you, I addressed the actual topic.

For some reason, you don’t seem up to that. I suppose you just find it easier to be all troll all the time.

Back ON Topic:

It will be instructive to see how team Trump demolishes the candidacy of the braying cackling and generally incoherent Kamala.

It might be fun to see the Trump campaign address her clear grasp on how important matters like her pronouns and her sex (ie, she refers to herself as a woman) and the color of her suit (hey! It’s blue!).

Or maybe they can explore her grasp on concepts like “today” and being “unburdened” by the past. 🙄

She will not be able to beat Trump... I think the dems know this but they don't want to risk one of their strongest bench players losing either... so they are basically throwing in the towel on 24....

Most anyone could beat Trump, he is not a strong candidate outside of his limited base. And he is doing nothing to grow that base.

Let us continue my Biden vs Trump 2024 thread here.

How well will Trump do against a former Prosecutor?

Lets go with Harris is a filed prosecutor who jailed innocent people for a better record to use in politics.
Donald Trump is a political enemy who is the victim of a political prosecution that will be overturned on appeal.
Kamala is indeed a woman. You got us there!
Donald Trump is falsely accused of misogyny and has never taken the rights of a single American citizen, let alone a woman.
Kamala is indeed black, except on those days when she is Indian. You sure got us there!
Donald Trump is a citizen that treats everyone equally. To some, that is racism, but who cares what some think.

Its as if idiocy and Kamala teamed up because she does idiot extremely well.

that case is FAR from over. was hunter's special prosecutor legal? ken starr?
Yes, Yes, and Yes. Biden's kid, the winner of multiple Medals of Honor, was prosecuted by a sitting US Attorney who had been approved by the US Senate. Ken Starr was appointed by a three-Judge Panel from the DC District Court of Appeals. The law has since changed but at that time, it was the way it was done -- You know........ Legally? Jack Smith was never approved/confirmed by the Senate, which is required by, you know -- The Law?

Dayum but dimocraps are fucking stupid. Not just stupid - stupid. Fucking stupid. Guess that's why they're dimocraps

Forum List

Back