Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

• Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

• Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • California Governor Gavin Newsom

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other?

• Total voters
IMG_3174.gif
IMG_3165.jpeg

Mine hasn’t been picked yet, and ill
Funny, one party is trying to feed children and insure children, while one stands in the way of both and instead feeds them Jesus.

Now let's examine your candidate's stances.
I haven’t picked a candidate yet and will start that process in September, if Harris comes up with spending cuts and higher taxes for all, she could become a possibility but I don’t see her cutting spending.

Mine hasn’t been picked yet, and ill

I haven’t picked a candidate yet and will start that process in September, if Harris comes up with spending cuts and higher taxes for all, she could become a possibility but I don’t see her cutting spending.

You certainly aren't going to see that from Trump. Trump has built a career on massively leveraged debt. And holds the single term record for the largest addition to the national debt in US history.

And if you don't like inflation, Trump has jackshit for you. His proposed policy to combat inflation is to 'get rid of inflation'.

That's it.

Biden lost before the election. Trump is kicking his as so bad Tater quit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Biden won the only election against Trump he had. Now, his protégé is having a go at it. Too easy for Biden. I mean 7M votes last time.

She said no about 45 minutes ago. And I agree with you. A VP pick would need to be someone who was qualified and had strong potential to bring in needed votes.
Roy Cooper is out of a job due to term limits and is a known and trusted leader, has worked with a divided house, and could put NC in play which is thought to be 1-3 points in Trump's corner.

Josh Shapiro is popular, has a swing state, diversity of being Jewish, and is young enough that 8 years in the VP position he'd still be interested in running.

Ask Republican Lankford from Oklahoma whose bill it was. It did everything the GOP wanted. What it didnt do is allow fucktards like you to complain about it since it would have been a bipartisan deal. Your stupidity is on display quack.

View attachment 981779

Had it made it through the senate it would have never made it through the house. It was a piece of crap.

Trump was kicking Tater's ass so bad the Dimwinger party was panicking, and kicked him to the curb.

But hey, you are really good at denying reality. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden was a terrible candidate. Now the most likely dem candidate is Harris. Young and vibrant vs. one of the oldest men to ever run for the presidency. A man that is rambling, drifting off in the middle of sentences and showing his age.

It's obvious Trump is the next President. Do we need more obvious stolen election results to even consider this person?

Roy Cooper is out of a job due to term limits and is a known and trusted leader, has worked with a divided house, and could put NC in play which is thought to be 1-3 points in Trump's corner.

Josh Shapiro is popular, has a swing state, diversity of being Jewish, and is young enough that 8 years in the VP position he'd still be interested in running.

Roy Cooper is like Mitt Romney and Gavin Newsom in that he looks the part. Like someone from central casting. And if the dems are losing Michigan, NC would essentially nullify the loss.

Dems might want to double down on youth and vitality given Trump's advanced age (if he won in 2024, he would be the oldest person ever elected to the presidency)....and go with someone younger.

Josh Shapiro is a solid choice too. The dems need to hold Pennsylvania. And with Biden's connection to the state out with him, Josh could help with that. The downside is that he was JUST elected. It might turn off voters in that State who perceive the guy use the governor's office as a spring board to bigger things. But its been done before.

Forum List

Back