Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

It doesn't bother me. He said it at a Republican convention that had a number of South Asian speakers and a VP nominee who's wife is south Asian and who's child is half White and half Asian. I guess those are real Americans now too, Loser. :funnyface:

If anything I find it amusing that your party pays lip service to anti DEI and anti immigration rhetoric while being bathed in Asian immigrants. It's akin to patting grandpa on the head and making a big deal about his special place at the table and then promptly putting a bib on him and ignoring his old white ass. :laugh:
This post proves my posts in the other thread, you look for every opportunity to turn a topic into a race topic, even when race wasn’t even brought up..

This post proves my posts in the other thread, you look for every opportunity to turn a topic into a race topic, even when race wasn’t even brought up..
I was using the opportunity to continue an ongoing discussion me and BrokeLoser, well actually BrokeLoser and everyone else, about real or as he likes to call them, Core Americans. And I do typically only come here to challenge conservative and libertarian posters on their position of civil rights with regards to the LGTBQ community and socio economic justice for black american victims of American racism and discrimination because those are the issue most important to me. None of that will excuse you dismissing the free choices of black voters and pregnant black women as unwitting victimhood.

I was using the opportunity to continue an ongoing discussion me and BrokeLoser, well actually BrokeLoser and everyone else, about real or as he likes to call them, Core Americans. And I do typically only come here to challenge conservative and libertarian posters on their position of civil rights with regards to the LGTBQ community and socio economic justice for black american victims of American racism and discrimination because those are the issue most important to me. None of that will excuse you dismissing the free choices of black voters and pregnant black women as unwitting victimhood.

He asked if democrats agreed with hogan assessment of if they were not “real Americans”,
You replied with posts about Asian Americans etc..

Who do you want to genocide, punk?
White supremacist culture. It's not like I've been shy about it Duke. I say it fairly openly and often around here. That includes Confederate culture and Slaver Founder culture. I want to extinguish those from the face of America. And yes that term is a bit hyperbolic, I don't want to murder all of these people, nor do I even think that's even necessary. I'm currently watching the problem solve itself. I want demographic change and racial mixing, coupled with social shame and ridicule to drive those backwards ideas to the fringes and backwaters where they can die of old age in a Florida nursing home as Philippino nurses ignore them like their children do.

White supremacist culture. It's not like I've been shy about it Duke. I say it fairly openly and often around here. That includes Confederate culture and Slaver Founder culture. I want to extinguish those from the face of America. And yes that term is a bit hyperbolic, I don't want to murder all of these people, nor do I even think that's even necessary. I'm currently watching the problem solve itself. I want demographic change and racial mixing, coupled with social shame and ridicule to drive those backwards ideas to the fringes and backwaters where they can die of old age in a Florida nursing home as Philippino nurses ignore them like their children do.
Wait wut , Nurses from Zamboanga ?

Yeah well, I'd like to see you try, fucker.

He asked if democrats agreed with hogan assessment of if they were not “real Americans”,
Yes. To BrokeLoser Core Americans have a cultural and racial tie to the lineage of the Founders. He's basically an unabashed white nationalist and I was poking fun at him because even the Republican party can't help but brown.

Yeah, it's as if everyone hasn't been in a coma for 50 years and is quite familiar with the right wing dog whistle.

Forum List

Back