Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

I don't really care whether or not you believe my what I've told you about myself and my family here. That's besides the point. Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up the claims you did make about me? No, you do not. It's why in the end you left with what you're sure about or what you imagine but not what you can prove because you're nothing more than a little bitch victim of your own imagination.
If you don’t care the why respond? You hate
that you’re not white. Period.
End of story. The rest is just you whining and lying.

“Do you know of any Democrats fighting to preserve and protect the America you were handed?”

It was a stupid question, but if you wish. I do not know of any Democrats that desired to bring back lynching, return to poisoning our rivers, lakes and sky, nor lack education resources that would alarm us once again in being behind in the space exploration.

Is the assertion that “real Americans” tend to be Republicans while Anti or Un-Americans are Democrats?
Have/do Democrats embrace the notion that they are unconventional Americans?

Piss off democrats?

I think democrats thoroughly enjoy it, when Republicans tell on themselves out loud.

Hillbilly science is a wonder to behold. :laugh:
Crunch, Crunch. Squish, Squish.

Such virtue-signaling snobbery proves that your Whiteys Hating Whitey mentors are spoiled and sheltered richkids. The only Whites who voted for Obama just because he's Black were graduates of prep schools.

Unfortunately, this race treason will continue to be imposed on us until we identify what class the real enemy comes from. We outnumber the birth-privileged traitors 99 to 1 and can crush them like grapes. It's time for us to stop whining and start making wine.

Forum List

Back