Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

I don't really care whether or not you believe my what I've told you about myself and my family here. That's besides the point. Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up the claims you did make about me? No, you do not. It's why in the end you left with what you're sure about or what you imagine but not what you can prove because you're nothing more than a little bitch victim of your own imagination.

When someone insults you, they project that which they hate about themselves onto others. Only a liar calls someone else a "liar". They think that "everybody lies" because they lie.

Azog used to call everyone "fat" and then admitted to having gained 15 lbs. during lockdown. Prior to lockdown he was always at the gym.

Also, when these fools can't attack the things you post on any rational grounds, they will immediately attack the poster. Classic deflection.

"White culture" is vastly superior to black culture, so I assume that you are saying that black culture should be genocided? I personally would LOVE that. No more drive bys, no more knockout game, no more mob lootings. Sounds good to me. How do we get this done?
The Neanderthal Didn't Die Out; They Were Killed Off

Reality demonstrates that the feral races are unfit species living on borrowed time past their evolutionary expiration date. But race-treason theory gets all the academic credentials. The Doctorates' Doctrine even goes so far as to preach that the Neanderthal beasts were smarter and gentler than our homo sapiens ancestors.

Swarthy uncut Heathens think they have the High Ground on all subject matter
I think maybe you just have penis envy. You seem to have centered the uncircumcised, swarthy, penis as the role of your villain for whatever reason. That wasn't inquiry by the way, I don't care what those reasons are. Just making the obvious observation.....

White-Free Rhodesia

I think maybe you just have penis envy. You seem to have centered the uncircumcised penis as the role of your villain for whatever reason. That wasn't inquiry by the way, I don't care what those reasons are. Just making the obvious observation.....
I think Racial animas is your super power not the size of your schlong

When you make as many posts about that as you have uncut swarthy cock then maybe I'll believe you.
When you accept that a Fat balding 46 year old Gay Dood would rather be fapped and sucked off by another fat balding Gay Dood than a 19 year old Female Italian Super Model then we know where your fantasies lead

Forum List

Back