"article 49 of the fourth geneva convention”.- Israels illegal theft of west bank land and sponsoring of thug settlers is illegal

ICJ rulings condemning the state, UK resuming UNRWA operations (leaving the US isolated), ICC arrest warrants (pending), a Prime Minister who is acting increasingly frightened, a population protesting daily about hostages not being helped, Yemeni drones bombing Tel-Aviv, Orthodox Jews refusing point blank to participate in war crimes. More and more countries recognizing Palestine.

That's how I'm looking at it.
Reminds me of when the Nazi Apartheid Regime in South Africa started to implode, it's just a matter of time.

Thanks, I'll convert that whining rant into something that people can better understand:
False analogy. Poland was a sovereign State with territorial integrity and borders. Germany had no authority to control Poland's territory. This is the definition of occupation.

It is impossible for Israel to occupy its OWN sovereign territory.

Time to start handcuffing these entitled arrogant squatters, at least that's what we'd do in a civilized country like Great Britain:

View attachment 980074

In Israel the police actually assist the squatters, in fact even Knesset elected members are squatters themselves, a most uncivilized and rather primitive society.

View attachment 980075

View attachment 980073
Many of these settlers come from Europe and America, before they decided to occupy other peoples land they must have led normal lives how did they become so toxic and consumed with violent hatred?

Also, I am rather appalled by the idea that ethnic cleansing is perfectly acceptable, you know, as long as they are Jews.

The ICJ is a corrupt body exploiting and deliberately misusing international law. There is no legal basis to believe that Palestine has territory to which a law of occupation would apply.
Now you sound like Donald Trump, everybody else it fault and picking on the poor little victim.

Now you sound like Donald Trump, everybody else it fault and picking on the poor little victim.
I'm following the law. Israel has a legal claim (actually, the only legal claim) to the territory. There is no basis IN LAW to say that Israel occupies or controls the legal territory of another State. Where is the border between Israel and Jordan? What is the origin of that border? What legal instruments created that border? The ICJ is applying an opinion that contradicts existing international law. People should be appalled that international law is being misused and exploited this way. It paves the way for law to be made meaningless.

I'm following the law. Israel has a legal claim (actually, the only legal claim) to the territory. There is no basis IN LAW to say that Israel occupies or controls the legal territory of another State.
Law must sometimes be interpreted and consider precedents.
Where is the border between Israel and Jordan?
Look on a map.
What is the origin of that border?
I don't know, it's not something I've ever considered, who's the best person to ask?
What legal instruments created that border?
I don't know, it's not something I've ever considered, who's the best person to ask?
The ICJ is applying an opinion that contradicts existing international law.
Why not send them an email pointing this out?
People should be appalled that international law is being misused and exploited this way. It paves the way for law to be made meaningless.
Laws should be used and exploited to the fullest when seeking justice.

Law must sometimes be interpreted and consider precedents.

Look on a map.

Why not send them an email pointing this out?

Laws should be used and exploited to the fullest when seeking justice.
Well, well, aren't we feeling plucky today, huh? No interest in a serious discussion.

Well we all knew it. How long will the west tolerate these bandits and ttheir theft. It isnt as if they even try and hide it.

Israel puts jewish people at risk. Now and forever. Look at your grandchildren and their children. Executed because of the larceny of these extremists.

Why are you supporting people who execute homosexuals?

All about the occupation, a short video:

You are going to have to up your game.

The video begins in the wrong place with "How did Israel come to occupy [Judea and Samaria]". The correct place to begin is with who had sovereign legal rights to Judea and Samaria. How did they obtain those rights? What are the boundaries to which those rights apply? What legal instruments do we have to confirm those rights?

We can't discuss one State occupying another State if we can't first establish the legal existence of both States and the legal boundary between them. Otherwise, how can we know if a person is standing in the one State or the other?

Forum List

Back