The American Genocide of the Indians—Historical Facts and Real Evidence

100's of years passed before whites had the power to do any such thing as wipe out indians, and by then many had already assimilated; white men took Indian brides on the frontiers and some became tribal members themselves. Most wars were results of indian raids and massacres of whites.
My great grandmother was one of those brides. She was a Comanche and married an Irish cavalryman sometime after the Civil War,

My great grandmother was one of those brides. She was a Comanche and married an Irish cavalryman sometime after the Civil War,

One of mine grew up on a reservation. Couldn't wait to get away, left at 4 am the morning of her 14th birthday and walked to Tulsa with 35 cents in her purse and never looked back. Had nothing good to say about reservation life and the 'culture'.

No there were peoples here before they came. North America was settled by waves of immigrants over the centuries.
They were at least ten thousand years before any sustained, intentional massive immigration from Europe. The point is that they were defedning their lives, cultures, and homes. Whatever they did with and to whomever lived here before they arrived (and most of the two continents were void of human life) is not excuse for what the Europeans did.

100's of years passed before whites had the power to do any such thing as wipe out indians, and by then many had already assimilated; white men took Indian brides on the frontiers and some became tribal members themselves. Most wars were results of indian raids and massacres of whites.
You have no idea about what you are discussing. Very, very few assimilated with western indigenous peoples. Now on the eastern seaboard and among certain tribal groups in the southeast, there was and is massive rassimilation. None of that excuses bloodshed and negative encounters and results of that mixing,.

One of mine grew up on a reservation. Couldn't wait to get away, left at 4 am the morning of her 14th birthday and walked to Tulsa with 35 cents in her purse and never looked back. Had nothing good to say about reservation life and the 'culture'.
And I know blacks and whites who ran away at similar ages for similar reasons.

You need to sit down and read and think.

Nothing makes sense to idiots, so this cognitive problem of yours is the norm for deviants and commies.
No, you have it all wrong because you are all wrong in your feelings about other groups and races.

Where did your emotional personality disorder begin. Share.

The point is that they were defedning their lives, cultures, and homes.

Well, when not out raiding other settlements for slaves, breeding stock, and human sacrifices.

Oh, and when I say "breeding stock", I mean other people. Not animals, as there really were no suitable domesticated animals other than dogs.

Well, when not out raiding other settlements for slaves, breeding stock, and human sacrifices.

Oh, and when I say "breeding stock", I mean other people. Not animals, as there really were no suitable domesticated animals other than dogs.
You are being dopey. Nothing the natives did to one another excuses Western Civilization genociding Native America. It is not quid pro quo. It does not excuse our generations morally.

There was no "Genocide". You need to stop believing garbage.
Your self defenses are high, but by how you react you reveal your issues. They will overcome you if you don't work on yourself. Laugh and decry at those issues will change nothing to your favor.

Oh really? And what exactly do you mean by that? That you think I should have been exterminated?
It means you think your perceived enemies and now should be exterminated.

You can't, because you are powerless.

It means you think your perceived enemies and now should be exterminated.

You can't, because you are powerless.

OK, now I am simply confused. You clearly have absolutely no idea who I am, and simply have this knee-jerk need to attack anybody that dares to oppose you.

Go gaslight somebody else, because with me this is clearly a complete and utter fail. Especially as you obviously have no idea who I am.

OK, now I am simply confused. You clearly have absolutely no idea who I am, and simply have this knee-jerk need to attack anybody that dares to oppose you.

Go gaslight somebody else, because with me this is clearly a complete and utter fail. Especially as you obviously have no idea who I am.
I don't care who you are. I will tell you when I believe you are, and that will never fail. I will be and have been far more correc than youhave been.

I doubt you are any more signficant than me, except in my professional field.

And I know blacks and whites who ran away at similar ages for similar reasons.

You need to sit down and read and think.

Pipe down moron. You're too silly to be trying to pull off being 'wise n stuff' on the innernutz.

That is a lie.

Oh yes, such a lie.

There are only a hair under 5 million of us today. That is more than lived in the area of the United States before Columbus arrived.

Oh yes, and before you try to scream the population was around 100 million, that was for all of two continents. That is the population of "The Americas", not "America". Almost half of that population was in Mexico. The majority of the remainder were in South America. And the population might have been as high as 110-115 million, a century before Columbus arrived. But most of North America was at the tail end of a population crash when Europeans arrived, due to the collapse of the Mississippian Culture.

Real history, learn it sometime. Not just scream out denials like a child.

I don't care who you are. I will tell you when I believe you are, and that will never fail. I will be and have been far more correc than youhave been.

I doubt you are any more signficant than me, except in my professional field.

Halfwits with high self-esteem and no brains are a dime a dozen, and you aren't even near the dime value yet.

Forum List

Back