"The Secret Service LIED to the American people about protecting President Trump and you have FIRED no one!?"

Isn’t that a problem? We have a shooter that starts firing at a grocery store, and we get 27 news updates by local LE, we have an attempted assassination of a former president, and nothing?

Trump was flippant about the little school children who were cut in half by a school shooter. He basically told the community to get over it. Trump isn't courageous... He's a narcissist.

Those are some of democrat lies.

Trump tells supporters 'we have to get over it' after Iowa school shooting
His comments came after nearly 36 hours of silence and a day after his GOP rivals addressed the shooting that took the life of a sixth grade student and injured others.

Trump was flippant about the little school children who were cut in half by a school shooter. He basically told the community to get over it. Trump isn't courageous... He's a narcissist.
So, it’s ok in your mind to attempt to kill him, right?

And that’s a cover up…
There’s really two sides of the investigation.

One is developing motive. That’s sometimes easy. When someone posts online racist manifestos that are easy to find, it’s easy to say the motive for them shooting up a grocery store. Crooks doesn’t seem to have much of an online footprint and so determining his motive is much more difficult. Looks like he may have been antisemitic and antiimmigrant, but those posts are quite old.

Second is determining what went wrong. Right now, everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else and before you start laying too much blame you have to try to figure out who is right and who is wrong. That takes time. This second part is far different than a grocery store shooting where it’s just a grocery store and anyone can walk in with a loaded gun and start killing people.

Maybe but one also has to remember, there have been all kinds of claims in the media that we have no clue whether or not they are factual. I imagine a large number are not.
Based on what we saw with our own eyes, what I said holds true.

I know the media is hard at work trying to gaslight us into believing what we saw was not real - and taking it down so we cannot double check - but I choose not to be fooled. The due process I talked about will give them a chance to offer some alternative explanation besides neglect and incompetence.

Once that plays out, they can be pushed away from the public trough.

There’s really two sides of the investigation.

One is developing motive. That’s sometimes easy. When someone posts online racist manifestos that are easy to find, it’s easy to say the motive for them shooting up a grocery store. Crooks doesn’t seem to have much of an online footprint and so determining his motive is much more difficult. Looks like he may have been antisemitic and antiimmigrant, but those posts are quite old.

Second is determining what went wrong. Right now, everyone is pointing fingers at everyone else and before you start laying too much blame you have to try to figure out who is right and who is wrong. That takes time. This second part is far different than a grocery store shooting where it’s just a grocery store and anyone can walk in with a loaded gun and start killing people.
Funny how we never actually see the manifestos of these mass shooters. We just have the media telling us their version of whatever version was told to them by "sources."

Funny how we never actually see the manifestos of these mass shooters. We just have the media telling us their version of whatever version was told to them by "sources."
Why would law enforcement want to disseminate that kind of thing? The only purpose of a manifesto to radicalize more people.

Of course he's not a convicted felon. And no I'm not going to explain it again. It's been explained ad nauseum. The only Trump lies are the ones terrorist supporting democrats told and lied about Trump saying them.
He was CONVICTED in a Court of Law = FELON.

I hate to tell you this, his lies are on video for all to see.

It's amazing how MAGA Trump Humpers accept lies as truth now.

What you saw was a jury verdict. The conviction hasn't happened yet.

I haven't seen any lies. Just more democrat lying.

The judge hasn’t actually enter judgment on the verdict yet, so no he’s not convicted

With that said, if you were a real black man you’d know that demklan prosecutors have been railroading innocent people for centuries

Forum List

Back