"The Secret Service LIED to the American people about protecting President Trump and you have FIRED no one!?"

The judge hasn’t actually enter judgment on the verdict yet, so no he’s not convicted

With that said, if you were a real black man you’d know that demklan prosecutors have been railroading innocent people for centuries
Now you are concerned about the Justice System since your Orange God has gotten hemmed up.

The Justice System has been screwing black folks over since we have been here and you haven't posted one thing or opened your mouth.

Now you are concerned about the Justice System since your Orange God has gotten hemmed up.

The Justice System has been screwing black folks over since we have been here and you haven't posted one thing or opened your mouth.
I’ve always shown concern for it. That’s why I oppose the demklan

You on the other hand seem to have no problem with the demklan lynching polltical rivals and young black men

If you vote for harris, you ain’t black

Interestingly, there is a taller building just behind the one where the shooter was, which would have been an excellent position for an SS sniper team;
id5690447-computer1.jpg

I’ve always shown concern for it. That’s why I oppose the demklan
Really? Why is it we never see you post on the threads we're it is happening?
You on the other hand seem to have no problem with the demklan lynching polltical rivals and young black men

If you vote for harris, you ain’t black.
Are you for the George Floyd Police Reform Bill?

What do you think about the murder of Sonya Massey?

Do you agree with Candace Owens on her murder?

Really? Why is it we never see you post on the threads we're it is happening?

Are you for the George Floyd Police Reform Bill?

What do you think about the murder of Sonya Massey?

Do you agree with Candace Owens on her murder?
1) maybe because you aren't looking.
2) no, i was for JUSTICE ACT, which the demklan killed because it would of made police chokeholds illegal and would have created a duty on officers to act if they see other others using execessive force. The party of Bull Conner can't support those things.

Here educate yourself: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...for-the-failure-of-police-reform-legislation/

3) I think it's horrible, and glad the deputy is being prosecuted. I have no idea what Owens said about it, if she doesn't think the deputy should be prosecuted, then I disagree with her.

1) maybe because you aren't looking.
Probably because you aren't doing it.
2) no, i was for JUSTICE ACT, which the demklan killed because it would of made police chokeholds illegal and would have created a duty on officers to act if they see other others using execessive force. The party of Bull Conner can't support those things.

Here educate yourself: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...for-the-failure-of-police-reform-legislation/
Oh you are talking about Uncle Tim's bill they didn't amount to anything. Just a bunch of recommendations, no real changes.
3) I think it's horrible, and glad the deputy is being prosecuted. I have no idea what Owens said about it, if she doesn't think the deputy should be prosecuted, then I disagree with her.
There is some hope on the horizon.

Probably because you aren't doing it.

Oh you are talking about Uncle Tim's bill they didn't amount to anything. Just a bunch of recommendations, no real changes.

There is some hope on the horizon.
1) no you aren't looking
2) see you aren't looking....and you resort to racial insults like a good little demaklansmen
3) she actually never said he shouldn't be prosecuted. With that said there is hope on the hoizon. Getting Xiden and the demaklan out of the white house, and someone like Trump that got us the First Step Act back in the white house will be helpful

Fired nobody? Does the director of the Secret Service count?
I understand your point. Some more heads need to roll. I cannot say it was an inside job, as not enough evidence, but that was an amateurish set-up for his security, to be sure.
I am not normally much of a conspiracy following kind of guy, but more is being put out on YouTube by experts in their fields, raising more questions than can be accounted for by official answers.
No excuse to blame local law enforcement or not having open communication between all agents

How could SS snipers not be scanning that roof?

1) no you aren't looking
2) see you aren't looking....and you resort to racial insults like a good little demaklansmen
3) she actually never said he shouldn't be prosecuted. With that said there is hope on the hoizon. Getting Xiden and the demaklan out of the white house, and someone like Trump that got us the First Step Act back in the white house will be helpful
Getting Trump in the WH will get us Project 2025 and back to the 1950s.

Coondace says it had nothing to do with race, do you believe that?

The fool also insisted that the police were human beings and that they make mistakes. Do you think this was a mistake?

So, the woke director resigned, and this was the #2 in the current culture of the SS. Nothing changes, but you want us to believe it did…GTFOH.
It's a start. I don't care what you believe. I suspect the position of "Director" is highly sought after, and a forced resignation under fire is nothing to sneeze at. If you do not realize that, you are too stupid for rational thought. You idiots act as if you think things change with a snap of the fingers on inference and question. It does not. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, and realize it ain't over. Quit whining, like a lil' bitch.

Getting Trump in the WH will get us Project 2025 and back to the 1950s.

Coondace says it had nothing to do with race, do you believe that?

The fool also insisted that the police were human beings and that they make mistakes. Do you think this was a mistake?
what? first off, Trump doesn't support Project 2025, but moreover, what about it gets us "back in the 1950s" what does that even mean?

I haven't seen enough evidence to know if it did....I don't know if that was his motive or not.

Police are human beings and make mistakes...do you not think police are human beings? Do you not think humans make mistakes?

Do I think Sonya Massey case was a mistake? absolutely....geez, she should never of been shot. Do you not think that was a mistake? You think she should have been?

No excuse to blame local law enforcement or not having open communication between all agents

How could SS snipers not be scanning that roof?
Very True. It is like delegation of action. You can delegate action, but you cannot delegate responsibility for the actions of subordinates. The SS and it's fielded team, are totally responsible. Make no mistake. I don't like the sonovabitch, but their protection of him was piss poor, overlooking details, vantage points, coordination, supervision. I am also, not impressed with the investigation of the matter. God help us all in this country, if it turns any in that org were more than incompetent.

Forum List

Back