"Say it to my face" says Kamala as trump cowers from debate

Trump should absolutely not debate this woman. Trump should not provide any legitimacy to her. Leave her begging for a debate that should never ever happen. Everything associated with Harris is evil and wicked right now. "Trump Stay Away!" There is a media dragon around K. Harris that Trump needs to avoid.

Trump should do town halls, and that's it.

Last edited:
Trump should absolutely not debate this woman. Trump should not provide any legitimacy to her. Leave her begging for a debate that should never ever happen. Everything associated with Harris is evil and wicked right now. "Trump Stay Away!" There is a media dragon around K. Harris Trump needs to avoid.

Trump should do town halls, and that's it.
The orange man is yellow.

She's in the white house, he's not. She doesn't need to debate, he does.

yes she has baggage too.....
Let's see.
No Benghazi
No E-mails
No cheating husband
No ties to the Biden family or Hunter Biden.
No age related problems.

Remember, Trump is the oldest person ever nominated for president in the countries 250 year history.

Let's see.
No Benghazi
No E-mails
No cheating husband
No ties to the Biden family or Hunter Biden.
No age related problems.

Remember, Trump is the oldest person ever nominated for president in the countries 250 year history.
well i dont expect a phony postman to know what baggage she has...you cant even see your baggage.....

just like you couldnt tell me were you carry mail because you dont....
I gave you my IP address. You were free to look it up on any internal postal network. But you have to be postal to access the postal network. So it's an insider thing.

The orange man is yellow.

She's in the white house, he's not. She doesn't need to debate, he does.
No he does not. Trump has already won a presidential debate in 2024.

K. Harris has NEVER EVER won a presidential debate. Neither should Trump ever debate her because she is not legitimate because she was appointed -not elected by all of the democrat voters.

K. Harris has NEVER EVER won a presidential debate. Neither should Trump ever debate her because she is not legitimate because she was appointed -not elected by all of the democrat voters.
She and Joe got 81 million votes from the people, and 306 votes from the electoral college.

She and Joe got 81 million votes from the people, and 306 votes from the electoral college.
Lets not get into vote counts. I will say voter fraud and ballot harvesting, and you say no such thing occurred.

Besides none of those numbers have anything to do with Kamala running for president now.

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.
He has been hiding from prosecutors all year.
If he got on stage with her he would likely plead the 5th.

Sir you are the GOP candidate for President are you not ?
On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.

Is Harris the nominee?

I didn't see anything official, and there was no vote...

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.
He has been hiding from prosecutors all year.
If he got on stage with her he would likely plead the 5th.

Sir you are the GOP candidate for President are you not ?
On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.
It sounds to me like its Kamala who is cowering. Why wont she agree to Trumps debate on FOX?

Lets not get into vote counts. I will say voter fraud and ballot harvesting, and you say no such thing occurred.
There is always voter fraud. In fact six republican Trump voters were convicted of voter fraud from the 2020 election.
So there is voter fraud. Just not though to change or even put in doubt the outcome of the election.

Forum List

Back