"Say it to my face" says Kamala as trump cowers from debate

All she has to do is agree to a date.
They already had a date. Trump backed out.

Now she waits for Trump's ego to get the best of him.

1000003106.jpg

They already had a date. Trump backed out.

Now she waits for Trump's ego to get the best of him.

View attachment 987511
There was never a date. As kamala the kumquat was not the nominee there couldn't be a date. Terrorist loving democrats want to pretend that they need not have elections. Just anoint. Actually, the Slut of Sacramento hasn't yet been nominated. She might be knocked out yet.

If Trump cant stand up to a little "cat lady" how will he face down the likes of putin ? He has to beat his cowardice somehow.
You have no idea what you are talking about dumbass.
Trump will debate the stupid DI hire AFTER she is the nominee.
Trump took a bullet and stands in there every rally knowing that the Secret Service is probably going to set him up again.
Cowardice is your King Charles and his whore consort. Mama's boy never accomplished anything.

Trump was not the victim of political warfare. If anything Trump was a criminal hiding behind the immunity of the presidency to stay out of jail.

From Trump University, to the Trump charity closed down as criminal enterprises. And that was before Trump became president. And why Trump refused to release his tax returns. Because as you saw, once Trumps taxes were gone over, they found they were filled with fraud, As were his business records, and his loan applications.

The only reason Trump wasn't prosecuted earlier, is the IRS didn't have to audit his tax returns by law, until he was elected president.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

With that racist approach from the start, I doubt she makes headway with you.
I'm very fair when evaluating personnel.
We'll see how she does in a real debate, hopefully with tough but fair questions, like CNN gave.
You do know that Biden hired her for VP for her checked boxes not accomplishments, right? That was racist.

They simply don't understand what CRT is or what is meant by the term "systemic racism". They get all frothy at the mere mention of either one.
I wonder if they are that ignorant. Some of them will be but the rest just dont want to hear it. Racism is a belief of the failed people.

I wonder if they are that ignorant. Some of them will be but the rest just dont want to hear it. Racism is a belief of the failed people.
Don't even try to play the race card. Electing Obama twice proved that competency matters, race doesn't.

Forum List

Back