"Say it to my face" says Kamala as trump cowers from debate

Let's see.
No Benghazi
No E-mails
No cheating husband
No ties to the Biden family or Hunter Biden.
No age related problems.

Remember, Trump is the oldest person ever nominated for president in the countries 250 year history.
She does have an abysmal record in every office she has held.

She also has years of sluttyness.

Does JD Vance ring a bell
He called Trump much worse.
Because JD had listened to the lies of the Lame Stream Media. Then when President Trump made America Great Again, JD came around. Camel Toe Harris, will always be a head giver and call anyone who says else will be called a racist.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

I never said "she was that good". I kinda said the opposite.

The orange man is yellow.

She's in the white house, he's not. She doesn't need to debate, he does.
America First or Globalism. The war on Christians will increase exponentially. Satanic agendas will expand as we see all the tie and Progs just making excuses and laughing it off. Like the Olympics as the latest example. Which was in your face.

Baggage?
Trump is carrying $500million in judgememnts
34 felony convictions
guilty of sexual abuse
banned from doing business in NY for 3 years
Under 2 criminal indictments
Yeah, that is what happens when you play political warfare on your opponent, and still end up stepping down, because you are too senile to beat that felon at the ballot box. Then you set your floozy to take care of your matters....

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.
He has been hiding from prosecutors all year.
If he got on stage with her he would likely plead the 5th.

Sir you are the GOP candidate for President are you not ?
On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.

Vice President Harris drew 10,000 people. She has the momentum!

Yeah, that is what happens when you play political warfare on your opponent, and still end up stepping down, because you are too senile to beat that felon at the ballot box. Then you set your floozy to take care of your matters....

He is Convicted Felon. He is a Rapist. Fuck Him and Fuck his supporters and defenders.

Trump was not the victim of political warfare. If anything Trump was a criminal hiding behind the immunity of the presidency to stay out of jail.

From Trump University, to the Trump charity closed down as criminal enterprises. And that was before Trump became president. And why Trump refused to release his tax returns. Because as you saw, once Trumps taxes were gone over, they found they were filled with fraud, As were his business records, and his loan applications.

The only reason Trump wasn't prosecuted earlier, is the IRS didn't have to audit his tax returns by law, until he was elected president.

No, he is guilty on 34-Counts of Fraud. He an Adjudicated Rapist. He a Criminal. Get that straight.

I gave you my IP address. You were free to look it up on any internal postal network. But you have to be postal to access the postal network. So it's an insider thing.
there is no internal postal network.....all you had to do was tell me what branch you are out of and it would have been done....but you dont belong to any branch do you?...phony....

I think this is unlikely to happen. Even if trump had the backbone there is no way his handlers will let him be exposed to an actual prosecutor.
He has been hiding from prosecutors all year.
If he got on stage with her he would likely plead the 5th.

Sir you are the GOP candidate for President are you not ?
On the advice of my lawyers I am pleading the 5th amendment on that tricj question

Marvellous fun. But sadly unlikely to happen. However its worth Ms Harris sticking the boot deep in his flabby arse. He gets derailed when he is angry and people say mean things about him.

Trump will gladly say it to her face

Forum List

Back