MAGA Sycophant Mocked After Clip Shows Him Calling Simone Biles "Weak Little Gymnast"

In 2051, everyone will know who Simone Biles is.

Nobody will remember who Mark Robinson was.

Loud mouth right wingers are only relevant as long as they are alive. The week after they die, nobody cares or remembers who they were.

Talk about weak.
Which does absolutely nothing to negate the cold fact that in 2021 the statement was true.

Which does absolutely nothing to negate the cold fact that in 2021 the statement was true.

Yeah. Two things

It wasn't true. It was a weak sauce attack on a tRump supporter who was butt hurt over Biden kicking his ass in a landslide. What's true is he is a weak ass man, that attacked a young woman for no apparent reason than it was low hanging fruit, for a weak ass man of no relevance.

And you go right ahead and double down on that as if you have a snowballs chance in hell of coming out on top.

Mark Robinson, avowed MAGA sycophant and North Carolina gubernatorial candidate, is coming under heavy fire on social media after footage surfaced of him attacking beloved Olympian gymnast Simone Biles.

“I ain’t no little weak gymnast that quits when the going gets tough,” Robinson said during a 2021 campaign event. “My generation’s cut from a different cloth.”

His comments were made when Biles – the most decorated gymnast in the history of the Olympic games – was on a mental health break. She returned to Paris this year and has already led the U.S. team to a gold-winning victory.

So they attack Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Simone Biles, and women that don't have children. This should go well.
OH MY!!!! Absolutely earth shattering. This might cost Trump the election! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Mark Robinson, avowed MAGA sycophant and North Carolina gubernatorial candidate, is coming under heavy fire on social media after footage surfaced of him attacking beloved Olympian gymnast Simone Biles.

“I ain’t no little weak gymnast that quits when the going gets tough,” Robinson said during a 2021 campaign event. “My generation’s cut from a different cloth.”

His comments were made when Biles – the most decorated gymnast in the history of the Olympic games – was on a mental health break. She returned to Paris this year and has already led the U.S. team to a gold-winning victory.

So they attack Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Simone Biles, and women that don't have children. This should go well.
Most Trump Cult members are scum.

Weak and a quitter and team deserter 4 years ago
Strong with an outstanding comeback this time
Both plain, pure and simple fact.

Forum List

Back