Zone1 Jesus said Few find the Narrow Way to Heaven (so most go to Hell)

That’s interesting. I don’t remember anything in the Bible about Heaven being customizable. I know that no pastor I’ve ever heard speak about Heaven, including the ones who are in my family, has ever indicated it as anything other than a place of continuation worship and adoration of God.

Look at the words of Amazing Grace… “when we’ve been here ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun; we’ve no less days to sing God’s praise than when we’d first begun.”
I'm not a Protestant.

And also, I understand your anger @ God. I've been there many times, although my situation appears to be vastly different from your own, in the sense that I did not STAY angry at Him. I've felt downright rage at Him before (if you knew my situation you would know why), and yet I go on reading scripture, attending Mass, praying the rosary and etc. Do you think God (Jesus is God) doesn't know humans will get angry at Him? That is one reason He established a Church on Earth and wants everyone in it: The Church knows how to overcome all attacks of the evil one.

God and I have very different definitions of the “Good” He supposedly provides.
It looks like you are into fighting losing battles. You can disagree with the Creator all you want.. but he obviously is more powerful than you.

How in God's name do you know who is going to Hell or not, esp via the internet alone?!

The novus ordo church you belong to teaches heresy (though some Catholic priests teach/preach true Catholicism, thank God). This heresy I refer to emanates from the Vatican, which was lost to Catholics in 1958. Non Christians took over the Vatican then and continue to poison people's minds, as evidenced by your statement here. It is actually more likely the poster IS going to Hell, but only God knows. I say the poster you responded to is more likely going to Hell because Jesus said that most people end up there (paraphrase). Still, I would NEVER say someone is or is not going there with such certainty as you have.

You may be into etymology but I know Church history and TRUE Catholic teaching. The Vatican essentially tossed Hell aside..

As to your chosen study, I still fail to see where Jesus was speaking of THIS life and this life only when he used the word Life (not sure all versions of the Bible do?) The ultimate life is Heaven, obviously.. but in any case, my primary concern here is that you are parroting what the sick Vatican teaches, namely that that poster is not going to Hell (!!) when you have absolutely NO way of knowing.
The Catholic Church does not teach that those who are not Catholic are going to hell. The Church teaches we do not know who--if anyone--is in hell. This being said, the Church is adamant that hell exists and that it's not so much that God sends people to hell; rather people choose hell.

It looks like you are into fighting losing battles. You can disagree with the Creator all you want.. but he obviously is more powerful than you
Being all-powerful and all-knowing doesn’t preclude you from being an asshole of epic proportions. In fact it seems to make it more likely.

I was a Red Sox fan pre-2004 and a Redskins/Commanders fan post-1992… lost causes are my specislty

And also, I understand your anger @ God. I've been there many times, although my situation appears to be vastly different from your own, in the sense that I did not STAY angry at Him. I've felt downright rage at Him before (if you knew my situation you would know why), and yet I go on reading scripture, attending Mass, praying the rosary and etc. Do you think God (Jesus is God) doesn't know humans will get angry at Him? That is one reason He established a Church on Earth and wants everyone in it: The Church knows how to overcome all attacks of the evil one
I spent the first 27 years of my life waiting for some sign that I wasn’t just wasting my time. He had plenty of opportunities and decided not to take any of them. I only get slapped in the face and kicked in the nuts so many times before I stop saying “thank you Sir, may I have another.”

Forum List

Back