Zone1 How do we know if the Bible is true?

I used to think so, and hoped that God would graft the USA into the Israeli line, the way He grafted Gentiles into the Jewish line, because we have treated the Jews better than most countries and have given them a safe sanctuary.
But, Christ is going to judge the nations based on their treatment of the Jews, and we are turning against them. We are going to insist they give up Israeli land, and that is really going to piss God off. And fulfills end time prophesy that all nations will turn against Israel.
The nations would be judged based on how they treated all of Israel when Israel became "a great nation", not just the Jews. This promise was made to Abraham before Israel became a nation. That promise became null and void when Israel ceased to be a nation although in many ways it is still in effect as the nations who have descended from Israel have been a blessing to much of the entire world.

Last edited:
ROFLMAO----yes to YOU---Rome was ALL THE WORLD in all its filth----gladiator circuses ----Lions eating people---all so that the "VESTAL VIRGINS" could "get off" ----and the CONSTANTINE POS--who invented the INQUSITION over which you and yours still GET OFF-----and its child----the stink of the ANGLICAN "church"---
the only questionable positive being OLIVER CROMWELL---who murdered priests and nuns for your glory and for the glory of SAINT HENRY----and on and on to your NABI--ADOLF

"Get off"? You're really sick.

Revelation and Daniel were about the 1st century...and a hundred years earlier, not the 21st century.
In that case, the two prophets that are killed in the street and left there, rose 3 and 1/2 days later while the whole world watched. Who were they? And how did the whole world watch it?
On their 1st. century tv?

The nations would be judged based on how they treated all of Israel when Israel became "a great nation", not just the Jews. This promise was made to Abraham before Israel became a nation. That promise became null and void when Israel ceased to be a nation although in many ways it is still in effect as the nations who have descended from Israel have been a blessing to much of the entire world.
Why would God call His people back to Israel from the 4 corners of the earth if He had voided His promises to Abraham? Man can't be trusted to keep his word, but God can be counted on to keep His. The next time we see Jesus, he will be the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. He is returning to Israel. He is staying this time. In Jerusalem. Our Savior is a Jewish Rabbi. God Himself plans on living there. Heaven will descend to earth. To Jerusalem.
Our whole Bible is about the Jews From their beginning to eternity. The millstone, the peace treaty, the attempted annihilation from the enemies that surround her. It is the history and the future of Israel and it's people. Gentiles were given a small role in the overall plan. We are a graft. On the other hand, we have one of the most important role as humans. We are a bride.

In that case, the two prophets that are killed in the street and left there, rose 3 and 1/2 days later while the whole world watched. Who were they? And how did the whole world watch it?
On their 1st. century tv?

Some early Christian writers, such as Tertullian, Irenaeus, and Hippolytus of Rome, believe that the two prophets were Enoch and Elijah, who were "taken" by God and did not die. This is based on the Christian Old Testament, which says that Enoch was "taken" by God and that Elijah was bodily taken into heaven on a chariot of fire. Others, however, believe that the prophets could be Moses or Elijah, based on their abilities.

The Romans also occupied Israel. .. so did the Greeks, Babylonians, Egyptians, Assyrians, etc.
Yes---they were vile imperialist pigs ----and remained so for
centuries----imposing their filth even on the Americas and upon
vast parts of Africa---besides Europe and Asia

"Get off"? You're really sick.
ROFLMAO_----I do not get off on people being eaten by Lions---I would not attend such an event. I don't even like Boxing matches and would never attend an AUTO DE FE---and watch nuns getting orgiastic at "heathen" burning to death

Some early Christian writers, such as Tertullian, Irenaeus, and Hippolytus of Rome, believe that the two prophets were Enoch and Elijah, who were "taken" by God and did not die. This is based on the Christian Old Testament, which says that Enoch was "taken" by God and that Elijah was bodily taken into heaven on a chariot of fire. Others, however, believe that the prophets could be Moses or Elijah, based on their abilities.
I agree with the historians you mentioned, though many do think it will be Moses and Elijah, but the Bible says it is for every man to die once and Enoch and Elijah haven't yet. I based my opinion on that scripture, but then I read the gospel of Nicodemus, and it is mentioned sort of in passing that it will be Enoch and Eljjah. That solidified it in my mind.

I agree with the historians you mentioned, though many do think it will be Moses and Elijah, but the Bible says it is for every man to die once and Enoch and Elijah haven't yet. I based my opinion on that scripture, but then I read the gospel of Nicodemus, and it is mentioned sort of in passing that it will be Enoch and Eljjah. That solidified it in my mind.

The book of Enoch is not very old.

The Book of Enoch, also known as 1 Enoch, is an ancient Hebrew religious text that is estimated to have been written between 300–200 BC and 100 BC. The book is a compilation of several works, including the Apocalypse of Weeks, which was written before the Maccabean uprising in 167 BC. The latest part of the book, the Book of Parables, is thought to have been written around 100 BC.

Greetings

I can say, Christ, I am for you, I believe, I submit to your will, for I know that you have chosen me, I have submitted myself to my pastor and my Church every Sunday, I worship thee.

This I know to be true, on one can come to Christ of his own free will, because the truth is, Christ chooses out of millions of denominations who call and qualify to enter Christ's rest.

He alone with His Father chooses who He wishes, no one can say I am, but one can petition and ask, and if and only if Christ chooses to do so.

Christ is Majesty; His divine will is to choose and resurrect the dead in Christ’s body to His own eternal Church.

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matthew 25:42-46 (NKJV) for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, since you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Romans 9:14-16 (NKJV) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!
For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion."
So then it is not of him, who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

John 5:39-44 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
I do not receive honor from men.
But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
How can you believe, those who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

This I know to be true

Matthew 22:1-14 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:
"The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding, and they were not willing to come.
Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding." '
But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his business.
And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.
But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.
Therefore, go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
So those servants went out into the highways And gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.
Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
For many are called, but few are chosen."

This I know to be true

The Middle class and the poorest, who cry out to Christ, they work hard giving and always giving thanks to God the Father, who pays for their hard earning, live-hood, for their children, children's pass on from generation to generation.

This I know to be true

I will loosen Satan for little season judgment on the Church, which Church the ones that giving Satan a seat

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwells, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holds fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelled.

This I call planetary confinement

In Jeremiah 6:11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding on: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

Read Jeremiah 8:10 -22

Rev 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Jeremiah 6:11-LORD=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus.
99% of all religions claiming to be Christian are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. They do NOT listen to Jesus.

Both Enoch and Elijah died=100% fact.

Forum List

Back