Since there is zero evidence that Earth is "warming," time to blame Exxon...

LOL!!!

So ALL of the OLD PHOTOS of the Statue of Liberty were taken precisely at high tide, with the Moon right over the torch.... LOL!!!

Folks, THAT's ALL THEY CAN CLAIM, SINCE THE VISUAL EVIDENCE IS 100% PROOF THERE IS NO OCEAN RISE....

Statue of Liberty: See Photos From Before It Got to NYC | TIME

R.01e2aac2fe77d7a0dad3b2c30e5c8be6

Statue of Liberty, N.Y - NYPL Digital Collections

1899 Statue of Liberty - As the steam boat pulls sails closer to New ...

I have been to that Statue. By boat. Can't walk on land to get there. When you post proof, they just talk.

I have been to that Statue. By boat. Can't walk on land to get there. Stop being a jerk about this.

Can you show us a photo of "OCEAN RISE?"

The Co2 FRAUD cannot.... except on Pacific Islands tectonically approaching Pacific Ring of Fire, those ARE SINKING because they are attached to a tectonic plate going under the adjacent plate...

The Co2 FRAUD cannot.... except on Pacific Islands tectonically approaching Pacific Ring of Fire, those ARE SINKING because they are attached to a tectonic plate going under the adjacent plate...
Sorry but you got the early version of my post before I corrected my mistake. I find no ocean rise to tell you about. I made a mistake talking about a jerk.

Oh course we can bubba. Just ask the increased damage during storm surge which results in billions of added damage caused by that one foot of static water level you keep whining about. How can anyone be as illiterate as your posts indicate.

Yes and honestly when you get to my age this August, let's hope you will be able to walk.
Ha ha
So you don’t walk your ass out during a storm do you bubba. If you’re too lazy you can’t go to a NASA website, go ask any member if a search and rescue team what’s happening in the last ten to rwenty years on any coast line. Can you get out if trailer ?

Forum List

Back