How is Israeli Prime minister allowed to address U.S. Congress.?!?During slaughter of Palestinians civilians?!?!!

I feel your pain!! NOT!!! Wipe Hamas from the face of the earth!!

Hamas useful idiots need to be deradicalised!!!

Greg
I’m guessing you like your government controlled by a Zionist foreign nation. Traitor!

"ANTI SEMITE, ANTI SEMITE, ANTI SEMITE"

"An antisemite used to be someone who hates Jews;

nowadays an antisemite is someone Jews hate.”

- Gilad Atzmon, Jewish musician and author, 2011

At least 1/3 of American Jews are ethical and intelligent enough to reject the racist hate mongering of Netanyahu's genocidal Zionist shills.

"One-third of American Jews agree Israel committed 'genocide' in Gaza: Poll"

EXCERPT "Nearly one-third of American Jews agree with accusations that Israel committed “genocide” in the Gaza Strip, and 60 per cent support the establishment of an independent Palestinian State, a new poll has found, Anadolu Agency reports.

The survey, conducted by the Jerusalem Centre for Public Affairs, a private right-wing Israeli think tank, was carried out between 9 and 11 May and included 511 American Jews, according to a statement by the Centre." CONTINUED
G- poster. ^^^ probably a Jew-hating Muslim in France or England.

Why do Americans support their government subservient and controlled by a foreign nation? Are they crazy?

That spectacle this week in DC cheering a war criminal was disgusting, but reflects a nation in rapid decline. The Empire is dying. It can’t happen soon enough.

The Real Boss of Congress Comes to Town

By Eric S. Margolis
July 27, 2024
donate

New York – According to Britain’s esteemed medical journal, The Lancet, 186,000 Palestinian adults and children have so far been killed or died of disease in Gaza. Nearly 600 Palestinians have been killed on the Israeli-occupied West Bank. 10,000 Palestinians languish in Israeli prisons.
The official Arab death toll to date is 39,670, including more than 15,000 children. Close to 80,000 Palestinians have been wounded.
Israel says 1,139 Israelis were killed. Half of Gaza’s homes have been destroyed by constant shelling, bombing and tank fire. Polio has just broken out in Gaza and the UN repots mass starvation there. Animals in Gaza – mainly horses and donkeys – have suffered terribly.
This is not a `war,’ as the media calls it. It’s an ongoing massacre, shooting fish in a barrel.
Another G-poster. Another antisemite.

I feel your pain!! NOT!!! Wipe Hamas from the face of the earth!!

Hamas useful idiots need to be deradicalised!!!

Greg
What happened to the Jew-hater who sprayed “HAMAS is coming” in red letters on US property? He should be in jail by now, and can sit there for a year awaiting trial.

What happened to the Jew-hater who sprayed “HAMAS is coming” in red letters on US property? He should be in jail by now, and can sit there for a year awaiting trial.
Instead, he’s lauded, and is off to destroy, and harass more Americans with his temper tantrums…a true useful idiot.

Yur gonna be surprised if tRump gets elected

Or is this taken out of context?

Trump was and is a good friend of Israel and will take action to ramp down the Jew-hate the Muslims are creating via the Democrat universities, while Kamala and Obama will work to directly IMPORT the Jew-haters themselves.

I get that the American Left is evil - that's everyone's Constitutional right - but I don't understand their stupidity.

There is only one entity that can stop the carnage in the Holy Land, and that entity is Hamas. How can anyone not understand that? They CONTINUE to pursue an armed and violent campaign against not only the IDF but Israeli civilians. Where are the demonstrations against Hamas? I don't think I've seen them on the evening news.

And few Americans seem to understand that this is not a war over TERRITORY. The so-called, "Palestinians" have been offered land for peace numerous times since 1947 and prior, and every time they reject it. The Hamas charter says nothing about land or "occupied" territory; its goal is the eradication of the Jewish State and the elimination or removal of all Jews from the region.

Nothing short of the eradication of Hamas can be accepted by Israel or the civilized world, and every single death must be laid at the feet of Hamas, either directly or indirectly.

How can any observer not get it? It is a puzzle.

Trump was and is a good friend of Israel and will take action to ramp down the Jew-hate the Muslims are creating via the Democrat universities, while Kamala and Obama will work to directly IMPORT the Jew-haters themselves.
Yeah we know you’d love a more authoritarian regime in Washington, imprisoning those you dislike.

Exactly like Nazi Germany. Nazi!!!!!

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I get that the American Left is evil - that's everyone's Constitutional right - but I don't understand their stupidity.

There is only one entity that can stop the carnage in the Holy Land, and that entity is Hamas. How can anyone not understand that? They CONTINUE to pursue an armed and violent campaign against not only the IDF but Israeli civilians. Where are the demonstrations against Hamas? I don't think I've seen them on the evening news.

And few Americans seem to understand that this is not a war over TERRITORY. The so-called, "Palestinians" have been offered land for peace numerous times since 1947 and prior, and every time they reject it. The Hamas charter says nothing about land or "occupied" territory; its goal is the eradication of the Jewish State and the elimination or removal of all Jews from the region.

Nothing short of the eradication of Hamas can be accepted by Israel or the civilized world, and every single death must be laid at the feet of Hamas, either directly or indirectly.

How can any observer not get it? It is a puzzle.
Jesus! That’s really fucked up and reflects a total lack of understanding.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
If Israel wanted genocide there would be no Palestinians today.
Anytime someone uses the word “genocide” in connection with Israel, you know it’s an antisemite driven by his hate for Jews and doing so to get more people to hate Jews.

This is exactly what Henry Ford was talking about. Right before the Start of world War II. How these so called Jews, are on a global campaign of brainwashing peoples minds, and of their quest for global influence.
It appears that broadly speaking there are 2 classes of Jews in this world, Zionist and non-Zionist. The former are bloodthirsty butchers like Bibi, the latter are peace-seeking tolerant individuals like Jill Stein, Glenn Greenwald and many others.

Why do Americans support their government subservient and controlled by a foreign nation? Are they crazy?

That spectacle this week in DC cheering a war criminal was disgusting, but reflects a nation in rapid decline. The Empire is dying. It can’t happen soon enough.

The Real Boss of Congress Comes to Town

By Eric S. Margolis
July 27, 2024
donate

New York – According to Britain’s esteemed medical journal, The Lancet, 186,000 Palestinian adults and children have so far been killed or died of disease in Gaza. Nearly 600 Palestinians have been killed on the Israeli-occupied West Bank. 10,000 Palestinians languish in Israeli prisons.
The official Arab death toll to date is 39,670, including more than 15,000 children. Close to 80,000 Palestinians have been wounded.
Israel says 1,139 Israelis were killed. Half of Gaza’s homes have been destroyed by constant shelling, bombing and tank fire. Polio has just broken out in Gaza and the UN repots mass starvation there. Animals in Gaza – mainly horses and donkeys – have suffered terribly.
This is not a `war,’ as the media calls it. It’s an ongoing massacre, shooting fish in a barrel.
Several factors are in play, to answer your question. In my experience the most fervent and outspoken supporters of Israel are Evangelical Christians including many Catholics, my poor sister being one of them. Also, it must be remembered that the Israelis are master propagandists. Through decades of experience, perhaps centuries, they know how to manipulate the human perceptive process. They start with the Old Testament fallacy that Jews are God's Chosen People. Because of their religion, many christians buy into that nonsense, no questions asked. Another factor is the way the Holocaust Narrative has been promoted over generations. Another factor is plain old-fashioned bribery as practiced by AIPAC and other pro Zionist organizations.

It appears that broadly speaking there are 2 classes of Jews in this world, Zionist and non-Zionist. The former are bloodthirsty butchers like Bibi, the latter are peace-seeking tolerant individuals like Jill Stein, Glenn Greenwald and many others.
Another antisemite ^^^ who is fine with HAMAS keep killing Jews - torturing them to death - until Israel is wiped off the map, and the entirety of the Middle East is 100% Judenfree, instead of 99.5% Judenfree.

Forum List

Back