Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

She isn’t even the nominee yet. If the convention is contested, there will likely be a new candidate since the elites (Obama and the Chicago thugs) aren’t backing her.
What are you talking about? Both Obamas have very publicly endorsed Harris’ candidacy

Didn't cause the global inflation. In fact, it was just an expansion of the CARES Act, which was signed by Trump.

But of course you didn't know that.

Did not cause global inflation. And the US inflation rate has decreased steadily since it's passage in August 2022, long after the global inflation took hold. In fact, we gave outperformed virtually all other first world.countries, in that regard.

Thanks, Biden!

A bipartisan act. Also not signed until global inflation had already begun to spike. As you may recall, Trump ran for office in 2020 on this promise, and he never deliverd.

Well that was just about how I thought that would go.
Gee, Sparky...what do YOU think happens when you dump 4 Trillion dollars in Government spending into an economy? Duh? Larry Summers WARNED Biden that what he was doing was going to be inflationary and his warnings were ignored! So inflation was at 1.4% when Biden took office and within a year it had shot up to over 9%! What Summers warned about happened but any first year Econ major could have told you that it would.

Gee, Sparky...what do YOU think happens when you dump 4 Trillion dollars in Government spending into an economy?
The answer is: that depends.

No, it is not that simple.

And that amount of money was not dumped into the economy on the same day. So that also affects the answer.

And what we can say for sure: that didn't cause global inflation and is a very small contributor to us inflation, if even significant.

You have nothing but exaggerations and half truths and stunted, incomplete ideas about how large economies work.

And since the inflation spiked before every policy you went and googled (let's be honest here), you're obviously just wrong anyway.

IMG_7183.jpeg

Uh, did you miss the marriage part? 20 years. You don't see a difference? Sad

You seem extremely defensive that Kamala used sex for her political advancement. Why? She's not ashamed.
Before he dated Kamala he and his wife separated 13 years earlier and lead separate lives since then. I don't know why they didn't divorce, could be many financial reasons...like needing her to reach a time period of marriage to qualify for his social security, or not wanting to ruin his career with a nasty divorce so he paid her off in a financial manner or staying married manner or whatever the reason...that I or you, will never know.....and frankly, it is none of my business to judge something I know nothing about....

It was not some secret affair or mistress that was hidden from his separated from wife or the public that they felt needed hiding. It was on the up and up....no lying or hiding....

I would imagine his estranged wife is benefiting from the arrangement somehow...?

She's not ashamed because she didn't see it as using him....and she proved she could work hard and make it on her own...and she did.

He claims he helped her 7 years after their relationship ended in her run for DA by sending out a letter to his political followers and friends on her behalf encouraging them to donate to her campaign. Well, hell's bells...that's something politicians do all the time and ain't any special kind of help imo.

It bothers me because men that ALWAYS put ANY successful woman down by claiming she was just there and made it to the top because of knee pads, is simply doing so because that is how their depraved minds think....as if they have experience at it...like the men that gathered to stone the adulterous woman and Christ told the men to go ahead and cast that first stone if you are free from that same sin themselves....or they simply can not believe any woman is smart and successful through hard work of their own and claim things like Hillary was only around because of her husband and not her own head on her shoulders...

There are plenty of policies that Kamala supports that y'all don't... which you can debate and show cause of why you don't like her, or think she is not qualified to be president...

To resort to this kind of in the gutter insults in order to demean her, while ignoring your own sins or your own candidate's life of adultery and carnal knowledge or lack of criticism of two actual real life republican sluts in the House, is a bit disappointing to see....that's all.

The answer is: that depends.

No, it is not that simple.

And that amount of money was not dumped into the economy on the same day. So that also affects the answer.

And what we can say for sure: that didn't cause global inflation and is a very small contributor to us inflation, if even significant.

You have nothing but exaggerations and half truths and stunted, incomplete ideas about how large economies work.

And since the inflation spiked before every policy you went and googled (let's be honest here), you're obviously just wrong anyway.
It's basic Macro Economics. If you have too much money chasing too few goods...you're going to get inflation. If you have a MASSIVE amount of money (Trillions of dollars in government spending) chasing a shortage of goods (Caused in part by a Supply Chain Crisis that Biden didn't do squat to fix!) then you're going to have RAMPANT inflation...just as Larry Summers warned! THAT is the reason why inflation went from 1.4% to over 9% in Biden's first year in office!

Before he dated Kamala he and his wife separated 13 years earlier and lead separate lives since then. I don't know why they didn't divorce, could be many financial reasons...like needing her to reach a time period of marriage to qualify for his social security, or not wanting to ruin his career with a nasty divorce so he paid her off in a financial manner or staying married manner or whatever the reason...that I or you, will never know.....and frankly, it is none of my business to judge something I know nothing about....

It was not some secret affair or mistress that was hidden from his separated from wife or the public that they felt needed hiding. It was on the up and up....no lying or hiding....

I would imagine his estranged wife is benefiting from the arrangement somehow...?

She's not ashamed because she didn't see it as using him....and she proved she could work hard and make it on her own...and she did.

He claims he helped her 7 years after their relationship ended in her run for DA by sending out a letter to his political followers and friends on her behalf encouraging them to donate to her campaign. Well, hell's bells...that's something politicians do all the time and ain't any special kind of help imo.

It bothers me because men that ALWAYS put ANY successful woman down by claiming she was just there and made it to the top because of knee pads, is simply doing so because that is how their depraved minds think....as if they have experience at it...like the men that gathered to stone the adulterous woman and Christ told the men to go ahead and cast that first stone if you are free from that same sin themselves....or they simply can not believe any woman is smart and successful through hard work of their own and claim things like Hillary was only around because of her husband and not her own head on her shoulders...

There are plenty of policies that Kamala supports that y'all don't... which you can debate and show cause of why you don't like her, or think she is not qualified to be president...

To resort to this kind of in the gutter insults in order to demean her, while ignoring your own sins or your own candidate's life of adultery and carnal knowledge or lack of criticism of two actual real life republican sluts in the House, is a bit disappointing to see....that's all.
Kamala got appointed to boards and elected to positions because she was sleeping with the boss. Sorry but it is what it is! You may not like it but it's what happened.

There are plenty of policies that Kamala supports that y'all don't... which you can debate and show cause of why you don't like her, or think she is not qualified to be president..
Huh, why don’t you lefties ever do the same with Trump or any other Repub? You all always use insults and personal attacks, and never talk about policies, unless of course you fabricate them like “project 2025”.

Forum List

Back