Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

Go educate yourself on what DEI is.
How stupid. here's a fact ,you are more likely raped by a MAGA then a illegal , you are more likely killed by a MAGA then a Illegal, Crimes are committed way more by MAGA then by illegals. I would rather live in a whole neighborhood full of illegals then having one MAGA living next to me.

I’m sure more than you realize think she’s qualified. there are many who are just being political.
It's not good politics to suggest half the population is unqualified just because of their sex or that minorities are unqualified simply based on their race. I don't understand the acting stupid or ignorant as a political strategy but it is entertaining to watch.
If you’re relying on usmb for viewpoints, you can find better source. I would imagine there are people here who know she’s qualified, but just won’t admit it because of the nature of this forum.
The GOP leadership had to put out their own statement asking their elected officials not to act like racist and misogynistic fucktards. If the elected GOP members can't be trusted not to act like deplorable mutants then it's fair to wonder the same about the masses.
No, that is nostra. Are you suggesting that republicans are incapable of independent thought ?
Nope. I'm more than willing to accept that you all arrive at bigotry and racism independently of one another.
also, his comment wasn’t about race, and if you want to start talking about things the right has said that was inappropriate, I have a whole list of things on this forum that lefty’s have said that are very inappropriate.
And? You think I give a fuck about your naughty list? :dunno:

How stupid. here's a fact ,you are more likely raped by a MAGA then a illegal , you are more likely killed by a MAGA then a Illegal, Crimes are committed way more by MAGA then by illegals. I would rather live in a whole neighborhood full of illegals then having one MAGA living next to me.
LIAR.
The fucking illegals shouldn't even be here, so all their crimes are Biden/Harris' fault.
Look at the cohort committing those violent crimes, rape, murder, etc. Its not MAGA, dumbass.

1721991578597.png

Biden said he was going to pick a black women.

So she’s DEI.

Just like his Supreme Court selection.

DEI.

But being a dei hire is a negative by its very definition.

If you are a dei hire that means you were ONLY chosen because of your sex, skin color, etc. You were not hired because you're the most qualified person.

A dei hire is by its very nature racist, sexist and discriminatiory. If you hire a black woman so you can be diverse you are in effect saying " we will not hire a white person or a man" which is both racist and sexist.

I personally wouldn't want to be a dei hire because that means I didn't get the job because I was capable, smart, strong, experienced, had merit or ambition. It means I got the job based purely on my skin color, sexual preference or sex. It tells me I have no value beyond just having a box checked for human resources to put on an audit.

who the hell cares , that's better then a criminal felon rapist pig who grabs women by the pussy and lies more often then tells the truth. He has been found guilty of 34 felonies and that just the beginning. . Now that he is toast and Harris being the next President. He will now ask his followers to kill for him and they will, will you be one that kills for him. MAGA will be out killing their neighbors for a total complete insane lie. Ya they are a great group of people.
Irrelevant. The claim was made that Trump supporters make everything about race and gender. I pointed out that Biden made his VP choice based on race and gender.

A dem said that?? THE DEM SAID THAT??? LOLOLOL if DEI is such a good thing...why is that dem congressman likening it to 'thuh ENN werd'??

But being a dei hire is a negative by its very definition.

If you are a dei hire that means you were ONLY chosen because of your sex, skin color, etc. You were not hired because you're the most qualified person.

A dei hire is by its very nature racist, sexist and discriminatiory. If you hire a black woman so you can be diverse you are in effect saying " we will not hire a white person or a man" which is both racist and sexist.

I personally wouldn't want to be a dei hire because that means I didn't get the job because I was capable, smart, strong, experienced, had merit or ambition. It means I got the job based purely on my skin color, sexual preference or sex. It tells me I have no value beyond just having a box checked for human resources to put on an audit.
It’s like the Secret Service clowns who couldn’t even holster their weapon or cover the obvious rooftops.

Some former Navy Seals were passed over to make those DEI hires.

81 million votes!

81 million two weeks ago finding out Joes an old Alzheimer’s patient and has been for 5 years.
Has he been diagnosed with Alzheimers?
And as for Biden voters I think we are pretty happy with the man and woman we elected in 2020.
President Biden and Vice President Harris had a very steep climb pulling us out of the devastation that Trump's botched tenure left us in. The first two years of the Biden/Harris presidency we saw the crippling inflation convicted felon Trump's incompetence inflicted upon our economy that Biden/Harris wrongfully got blamed for but within the last year as Biden/Harris pilicies began to show returns we've seen prices stabilize and begin coming down in addition to record high jobs numbers.
In addition to this the Biden/Harris administration has worked hard to pass bipartisan legislation to secure our southern border but unfortunately congressional Republicans and convicted felon Trump have sabotaged these efforts at every turn forcing Biden to finally take measures through executive action which are already having drastic results in making our southern border the most secure it has been in a decade.
So yeah, no buyers remorse with the Biden/Harris ticket.
Old Joe is tired and ready to rest. He's done a lot.
Since we elected them both it's only right he'd pass the torch to Harris.
Well done.

Has he been diagnosed with Alzheimers?
And as for Biden voters I think we are pretty happy with the man and woman we elected in 2020.
President Biden and Vice President Harris had a very steep climb pulling us out of the devastation that Trump's botched tenure left us in. The first two years of the Biden/Harris presidency we saw the crippling inflation convicted felon Trump's incompetence inflicted upon our economy that Biden/Harris wrongfully got blamed for but within the last year as Biden/Harris pilicies began to show returns we've seen prices stabilize and begin coming down in addition to record high jobs numbers.
In addition to this the Biden/Harris administration has worked hard to pass bipartisan legislation to secure our southern border but unfortunately congressional Republicans and convicted felon Trump have sabotaged these efforts at every turn forcing Biden to finally take measures through executive action which are already having drastic results in making our southern border the most secure it has been in a decade.
So yeah, no buyers remorse with the Biden/Harris ticket.
Old Joe is tired and ready to rest. He's done a lot.
Since we elected them both it's only right he'd pass the torch to Harris.
Well done.
IMG_3258.png
IMG_3257.jpeg

1721999522967.jpeg

She was a prosecutor and you've reduced her down to sex because she had a boyfriend. I know you're too stupid to understand how obviously demeaning that is but women voters won't be.
well hell....demo'rat female voters are doin' the same damn thing!! They don't consider it demeaning....it's career enhancing!!

She was a prosecutor and you've reduced her down to sex because she had a boyfriend. I know you're too stupid to understand how obviously demeaning that is but women voters won't be.
Blowing cocks to get pay is called something else.

Plenty of Soros DA’s. All being recalled even by their Leftard voters.

And how do you know she’s a woman?

LIAR.
The fucking illegals shouldn't even be here, so all their crimes are Biden/Harris' fault.
Look at the cohort committing those violent crimes, rape, murder, etc. Its not MAGA, dumbass.

View attachment 984365
Hmm.
Blacks account for 26% of total charged offenses, and 51% of murders...
... but only make up 13% of the US population.
Why is that?

Hmm.
Blacks account for 26% of total charged offenses, and 51% of murders...
... but only make up 13% of the US population.
Why is that?
Then Kamala whines about so many minorities in prison, so unfair! Racism!

Actually black males only makeup 6% of the population and 51% of murders. (gang related)

It's Democrats who've put laws in place to prevent superiors sleeping with their underlings.
HAHAHAHAHAH BULLSHIRT!!! Dem women are proud to get down on their knees for a dem politician.... who was that dem woman that said any woman would be glad to ..... on Clinton's ....? oh yes...Nina Burleigh.

and the rest of them are happy to lie that they did the same with a repub politician thus showing them up for the political WHORES they ARE. They've said in the past they wouldn't have sex with repubs so why does anyone believe their lies?

how can you be so blindly stupid?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back